Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flashing red lights 1-2minutes into flight??
1455 2 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nasher_
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have a Dji Phantom 2 with H3-3D gimbal + GoPro Hero 3,

since updating to 3.14 firmware i have taken my phantom out with 2 fully charged batteries, plug in, calibrate, wait for GPS lock (green lights) proceed to take off, pretty much instantly the 4th bar on the battery starts to flash, it flys for between 1 & 2 minutes then the rear lights starts flashing red (low voltage?) i proceed to land because if not it comes down by itself quite fast and i have no control, after landing for about 1 minute the red lights stop and go to green again, battery has now only 3 lights, so i proceed to take off again, now the flight time has lowered even more, plus the 3rd bar on the battery is now flashing, red lights flash again, proceed to land, i do this until the battery has 1 flashing bar left and wont take off at all, the flight times get shorter everytime, I've tried lots of things and nothing is working it was flying for 12 - 15minutes before, the batteries seem fine, i'm pretty shore its the update but not 100%,

warranty has now finished,

thanks for reading and i hope someone can point me in the right direction?
2016-8-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello nasher_, if it is convenient, could you please upload a video clip of this issue? Also, I'd suggest you to discharge and charge thoroughly the battery at first. Make sure you're not flying near the no fly zone or restricted zone.
2016-8-21
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do a deep discharge on all your battery's. Start phantom and leave on until battery turns off, then let them cool and charge up. Fixed my exact same issue!!!!
2016-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules