Galaxy tab 4 not working
659 5 2016-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
killerkustums
lvl.1

United States

Hi guy's. I having trouble getting my tab 4 to run my p4.  Has anybodyn had any experience getting to run with a p4? Thanks guy for the help.
2016-8-22
Use props
mjanzou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14820 ft
United States

DJI GO on android is still not 100% compatible with marshmallow version 6.0+

However it has been working with my galaxy tab s2 running android 6.0.1 with the known 'default set' issue, I use DJI UF 99% so no big deal for me.
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello killerkustums, first,for samsung device, please make sure USB debugging mode and MTP mode are enabled before enter the camera view. But If it is convenient, I'd suggest you to try with these devices: 兼容列表.JPG
2016-8-23
Use props
mmarkoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was using a Samsung Tab A without a problem before the marshmallow update. What I finally figured out, is to first enable USB debugging. Next start by enabling RNDIS. This is a little bit tricky as sometimes it defaults back to USB charging or MTP. A little bit of trial and error will get this to work. However you will need to do this prior to any time you restart the DJI Go app.
Marty
2016-8-23
Use props
killerkustums
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-23 04:58
Hello killerkustums, first,for samsung device, please make sure USB debugging mode and MTP mode are  ...

I'm running android 6.0.1   .   this may be the problem isn't it?
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

killerkustums Posted at 2016-8-23 21:09
I'm running android 6.0.1   .   this may be the problem isn't it?

I'm on 6.0.1 and it's working fine on my Samsung S6, since the Tab A is not on the DJI list I cannot say why it is not working. If the suggestions in the above post do not work, try a difference device.
2016-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules