Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help after crash
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m1shootr
First Officer
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

What is the most expiditious method of contacting DJI after a crash? I have not a clue was caused my P3A to plunge 300' to its demise. It had previously executed a 1.7 mile Litchi mission flawlessly, and the fatal mission was initiated on a full battery.

2016-8-23
Use props
Viridis
Captain
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What do your flight logs say?
Register on healthydrones.com and upload logs there, or download the app and auto sync.
This will give you an idea what happened.
2016-8-23
Use props
m1shootr
First Officer
United States

Viridis Posted at 2016-8-23 21:15
What do your flight logs say?
Register on healthydrones.com and upload logs there, or download the a ...

I have had no luck retrieving any flight data. I just want the best way to contact DJI.

2016-8-23
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131224 ft
United States

Best way is to click on support link on dji.Com and follow prompts
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your crash, call 818-235-0789 and they'll get some info from you then email you with forms to fill out then send you a prepaid chipping label and send it in. It will be evaluated to see what caused the crash.
If you were using the Litchi app when the crash happened it may not be covered under warranty unless the data from the flight data recorder shows an aircraft malfunction.
If you were using the DJI GO app then I can look at your flight log and can maybe see the cause.
If you did use the Go app, provide your email used to login and sync the flight records and I'll take a look at your flight.
2016-8-23
Use props
m1shootr
First Officer
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-8-23 22:51
Sorry for your crash, call 818-235-0789 and they'll get some info from you then email you with forms ...

I was using Litchi. The aircraft had flown a 1.7 mi flight beforehand without a hitch. There was a prop missing after impact but I can't reason how it would lose a prop after flying that much.
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

m1shootr Posted at 2016-8-24 04:58
I was using Litchi. The aircraft had flown a 1.7 mi flight beforehand without a hitch. There was a ...

The flight data recorder will be able to tell if a prop flew off.
After you send the aircraft in they wil fully analyze the crash.
2016-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules