Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[GPS]disconnect please reset and check connection, please urgent
2257 7 2016-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franciscojavier
lvl.2
Spain

I was flying yesterday after updating to the latest firmware update and it lost GPS, switched to ATTI mode, so I landed it. Now, I can't fly my P4 due to an overall status message of "Cannot take off" with a detailed message of "[GPS]disconnect  please reset and check connection" when I try to start the motors. I am using the latest firmware and iOS app versions. I even tried downgrading the firmware and performing all calibrations (IMU, compass, gimbal) but still no luck. I've had no crashed or even close calls to crashes. I can't find any information about how to check/reset the GPS on the Phantom 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
064054oyyildysisr17iys.jpg

2016-8-23
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Only things I could think of would be to refresh firmware and factory reset using DJI Assistant 2. Other than that you have no GPS signal showing on screen above which is why you cannot take off.

You've tried completely repowering everything after removing and re-installing battery ?

Nothing blocking GPS signal ?
2016-8-23
Use props
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Did you run dji go 2.8.4?
2016-8-23
Use props
franciscojavier
lvl.2
Spain

Thanks, yesterday sometimes worked and another times didi´t work (does not catch GPS, the same problem). I´m trying to update firmware using DJI Assistant 2.
2016-8-23
Use props
franciscojavier
lvl.2
Spain

I have update and reset with factory settings and the item continue without success. I have a urgent job and this is horrible.
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello franciscojavier, it is probably a hardware issue. Please send an email to support.eu@dji.com and send it in for diagnosis. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2016-8-24
Use props
fans8acd8861
New
Flight distance : 485781 ft
Ireland

Hi did you get this fixed?  I have the same problem.
2017-8-12
Use props
Flyboy61
lvl.1
Australia

Hi. Has there been any resolution to this issue? I have the same issue on my M600.
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules