Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propeller not balanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keongwee85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 331391 ft
Malaysia

Hi,

I jus got my P3P back after sending in for warranty on cracked shell. However after receiving the drone back i noticed that a few things,
1.) the motors are not all straight, it is somehow tilted at an angle.
2.) after i install the propeller and when i start the motors, i notice the propeller are not as flat as before, besides that some show double edge (at the end of the propeller when the motor starts)

Is this normal ? I yet to take the drone to test it out as i am afraid it might fail etc.

I tried to take photo of the condition but its hard for the photo to show.

Regards,
KW
2016-8-23
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

The rotors are tilted to stabilize the decent phase if you get in a hurry to get down.
2016-8-23
Use props
OrlyP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 36916 ft
Philippines

Yeah, agree with AG0N-Gary. The motors are like that to prevent VRS.

As for your second observation, are you saying that one blade is higher/lower than the other blade? Since we can't determine the actual condition of your props, when in doubt, just replace them with DJI props.
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

KW, normally the motors are tilted at a small angle. Before we sent back the drone to you, we would arrange flight test for your drone to ensure its performance. So you don't need to worry about that.
2016-8-24
Use props
keongwee85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 331391 ft
Malaysia

Hi DJI Paladin,

so i would assume its good to fly after i receive ? or do better to recommend to recalibrate the IMU, gimbal and compass all ?

Regards,
KW
2016-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules