766 5 2016-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miketeel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184567 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dumb question, I've noticed lately and can remember if this was always the case, that my gimbal has a stop point (on rotation) and must be rotated in the opposite direction to go 360 degrees. Or should the gimbal rotate 360 without stop?
2016-8-25
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

The Pan does have a stop point  and will not keep spinning .  I though the same thing at first .

donnie  
2016-8-25
Use props
miketeel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184567 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-25 11:35
The Pan does have a stop point  and will not keep spinning .  I though the same thing at first .

d ...

Thanks, Donnie
2016-8-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

All the gimbals for the Inspire 1 can only rotate 270 degrees, they cannot turn a full 360.
2016-8-25
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

270 degrees from center. But if starting off center, say, facing rearward, you can go further than 360 degrees.
Actually, from one extreme (stop) to the other is 540 degrees total.....
2016-8-25
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the go app draws a blue circle around the circumference of the horizon/position bubble when you pan the camera.  When you pan one way, the blue line makes it to the proper stopping point.  However, when you pan the other way, it falls short of the stopping point before it hits the limit.  One other thing I noticed is that each time you reset the camera to center, it somewhat drifts to a rest (meaning the ribbon must be wound tight and center is not true center until it slowly drifts into place).  Another little annoying tidbit is that the camera pan twitches when you do CSC (like it tried to compensate for movement that wasn't there).
2016-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules