Magenta - PROBLEM - !! HELP
1947 7 2016-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DDM
lvl.2

United States

So I know I am not the only dealing with this but my X5 is so sensative to magenta it is absolutly crazy!!! do I have a bad camera or is everybody seeing this? It doesn't matter what lens I use and it seems to be worst when mounted on the OSMO than on the Inspire 1 so I thiink it is likely some firmware sort of a thing. See images below...

BAD X5 & Good Canon C100 in same light for reference.

See images here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u38ib ... H06bwfIe6-pJTa?dl=0

Thank you for your suggestions,
Jason
2016-8-25
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft

I'd send that in not acceptable on x3 let alone x5 bad sensor
2016-8-26
Use props
jphphotography
lvl.1
Canada

That's funny, I've actually been colour grading a TV show and all of the drone footage (I don't know which model but it's a DJI) is all skewed towards magenta. I'm thinking this might actually be a trait now that I see your post. That or maybe the ND's are actually neutral like they're supposed to be. My OSMO stuff has all been pretty good for grading.
2016-8-26
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please upload some original  photos or videos to dropbox so we can download. Thank you.
2016-8-27
Use props
DDM
lvl.2

United States

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-27 03:20
Hi, please upload some original  photos or videos to dropbox so we can download. Thank you.

Here is a link to footage: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vm3xjt0xlnoj7ks/DJI_0071.MP4?dl=0
2016-9-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, OP, did use manual white balance?  Have you tried with auto white balance? Thank you.
2016-9-7
Use props
DDM
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-7 20:27
Hi, OP, did use manual white balance?  Have you tried with auto white balance? Thank you.

Tried both but most the time I get the best experience with AUTO.

HELP!! Is my X5 damaged or defective? I don't seem to get as much magenta on the Inspire 1 with the same X5 but then again it isn't used indoors where I see the worst magenta peaking. This camera on both osmo and inspire 1 is totally skewed to the Magenta side of things.
2016-9-14
Use props
ClearBluePhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4498074 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DDM Posted at 2016-9-14 10:21
Tried both but most the time I get the best experience with AUTO.

HELP!! Is my X5 damaged or defective? I don't seem to get as much magenta on the Inspire 1 with the same X5 but then again it isn't used indoors where I see the worst magenta peaking. This camera on both osmo and inspire 1 is totally skewed to the Magenta side of things.

Did you ever find a solution to this?  Mine has the same issue.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules