Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi all,
I have been having a problem with a datalink I brought last week not working, I contacted the support people a number of times to ask for help, I gave a detailed explanation and list of problems, the response was to send me two files they already sent and close the case. This did not cure the issue and I sent a response conveying this message but no contact.
This is diabolical, and I am now going to withdraw from beta testing the new Ground station because if they will not support me with a simple problem why should I help them.
Not a happy bunny after spending many thousands on DJI products..... I sincerely hope you all have better customer service than I have experienced.

good luck all

r
2016-8-25
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello ricci2,sorry for this unpleasant experience.Could you please provide your ticket number?
2016-8-25
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

hello,

thanks
r
2016-8-26
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jessie Posted at 2016-8-26 03:38
Hello ricci2,sorry for this unpleasant experience.Could you please provide your ticket number?

Hi,
action taken by the DJI euro team and they are taking the unit back and replacing it.

Thanks

R
2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

ricci2 Posted at 2016-9-1 18:14
Hi,
action taken by the DJI euro team and they are taking the unit back and replacing it.

Glad to hear that.
2016-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules