2009 13 2016-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

with all the issues I witnessed on my unit I'm debating whether to return it or what for some update to fix. Can someone from DJI confirm that there is issues and you guys are working on an update to fix.
2016-8-26
Use props
SamEAS
lvl.2

United States

Still no word on when they will have a fix. DJI-Paladin says the R&D team is "working" on it but he can't say when they will have a fix except that it will be a while.

His words - "They are working on this issue now but it will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience and when they get a solution, I'll post something in the forum.Thanks for your understanding."

Still haven't seen his post acknowledging the issues and with the number of Z3 customers getting pissed off they better be talking to us soon. I'd also like to know how long a "while" is on a product that was supposedly shipped ready to fly a month ago.
2016-8-26
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have an RMA ready to return, if the wait is to long  I will return it. However, I'm hoping they'll get this update asap
2016-8-26
Use props
alan brooks
lvl.4

United Kingdom

BIGDZ Posted at 2016-8-26 20:40
I have an RMA ready to return, if the wait is to long  I will return it. However, I'm hoping they'll ...

hope dji sort this quick  if not will be going back

on occation lost signaal to ipad totally   
even betas i have tested have never been this bad
2016-8-26
Use props
luckydj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1945909 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Please DJI do something:
- sometimes video lag is 3-4 seconds
- camera control not responding as quick as with X3 (also aircraft), especially when aircraft furher away
- interrupted video al the time, although donwlink transmission is excellent
- camera sometimes doesn't initialize automaticly, you have to move it manually a bit
Are you working on that DJI?
2016-9-9
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>

Update: purchased the z 3 been debating on returning, I have til the end of the week to make my decision. Just went out and tested the Z3 with the new app update 2.9.1.

And there is good and bad news to report(for me)
. 2.7k 30fps is rock solid pretty crisp and looks clean. ..
I didn't get any break ups like before, so that's a good thing....

The bad... 4K - transmission still looks bad.... I mean mushy...hard to tell what I'm looking at.Gimbal initialized perfect....
But always did since out the box...More testing tomorrow... In all likely I will keep and trust DJI to come up with a fix for the bad....
2016-9-9
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DZ
I have seen your other posts and thank you for sharing.

I guess this is mixed news for the new Z3. I really would like to buy one (saving now) but since I have been having so much trouble with the X3 downlink, I will wait until they get the new FW fix out first.

I certainly hope we can something released soon.

Rich
2016-9-10
Use props
robaleong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 891598 ft
  • >>>
United States

BIGDZ Posted at 2016-9-9 19:59
Update: purchased the z 3 been debating on returning, I have til the end of the week to make my deci ...

BIGDZ <<<<<Any more results on the z3?
2016-9-10
Use props
amorrison
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325230 ft
  • >>>

I have had my Z3 for about a week and so far no issues. I am very happy with it. Had about 10 flights, mostly testing and getting familiar with the camera. I have an original Inspire 1, iPad 2 mini, and iphone 6 plus, all on the latest firmware. I use the X5 mount or plate for it. One of the features I like is being able to use the zoom to take hi-res panels of photos and merge them in photoshop. Normally two rows of 3 each to get a merged image around 9-10K pixels in width to work with.  My farthest flight from the remote so far has been about 2,000 ft.  
2016-9-22
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

amorrison Posted at 2016-9-22 10:51
I have had my Z3 for about a week and so far no issues. I am very happy with it. Had about 10 flight ...

Good to hear you have no issues... you are definitely the 1%er
2016-9-22
Use props
uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

amorrison Posted at 2016-9-22 18:51
I have had my Z3 for about a week and so far no issues. I am very happy with it. Had about 10 flight ...

What mode are you flying in , mine is fine set at 1080P  , 4K is not flyable.

dji please get this fixed , if firmware for the Z3 is in testing , then tell us rather than keep quiet.
2016-9-22
Use props
geomensor
New
Flight distance : 573271 ft
Chile

Z3 y Matrices 100 con problemas. He visto que han demorado mucho en solucionar este priblema. Aun sin solución para la transmisión en 4k. Es bastante cara la cámara para tener algo que funcione a medias. Yo llamo a reclamar directamente a China y a sus distribuidores locales que la están vendiendo sin advertir de dichos problemas. DJI debe solucionar esto lo antes posible. Nosotros perdemos dinero no pudiendo trabajar la cámara como lo promociona DJI.
2016-10-7
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

geomensor Posted at 2016-10-7 11:29
Z3 y Matrices 100 con problemas. He visto que han demorado mucho en solucionar este priblema. Aun si ...

Z3 and Matrices 100 problems. I have seen that have taken a long time to solve this priblema. Even without solution for transmission in 4k. It is quite expensive the camera to have something that works half. I call to complain directly to China and its local dealers that are selling without warning of such problems. DJI must solve this as soon as possible. We lose money not being able to work the camera as touted DJI.

I completely agree with you!!
2016-10-7
Use props
Alejandro FLigh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 629541 ft
Argentina

No funciona, tiene delays de 5 segundos un desastre
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now