Can't change my exp
942 3 2016-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userf5e04c0372
New

Sweden

Hi i would like to change my exp to some other value because my yaw is far to harsh for filming.It currently is set 0.6 and as i understand i should be able to change the value in by lowering the dot on the curve or by typing in an other value. Only this does not seem to work. By ether method the numbers turn red and if i return to the menu it has changed back to the 0.6 value.
Using android whith a updated go app
Wkr rob
2016-8-27
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha rob,

Yes, yaw is everything for filming pans and the EXP for yaw is critical for good performance.  In the newer updates, there is a DONE box that needs to be pressed to secure the change.  I know that because I kept having problems like yours.  This will apply to many of the changes you need to make over your time with DJI products.  Hopefully that is your problem to.  If not let me know so we can work on it better.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-27
Use props
userf5e04c0372
New

Sweden

Hej cetaman thanks for the quick reply, but sadly it's not the solution for my problem  (no such button appears) im going to see if im able to change it by using an other android device but i would be surprised if that would make a difference. Using a galaxy tab pro now going to try my s6 later.
Wkr rob
2016-8-27
Use props
userf5e04c0372
New

Sweden

Update
No luck on my s6
2016-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now