Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 flyaway question
630 3 2016-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dawg1280
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3025 ft
United States

I'm wondering if you have a distance limit set on the app would a flyaway stop at the limit?
2016-8-27
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

Probably not.  Flyaways are probably most often cause by failures of the compass, GPS or both.    If the navigation data is scrambled, the Phantom will have no clue what's it's doing.

Do yourself a favor and invest the $20 in a TK102 or $40 in a TKStar GPS tracker.

They are small and work better than the expensive trackers hands down.

I've tested them in cars  being driven hundreds of miles away obstructed by the steel roof, glass, radio and electronic interferences, cell phones and metal panels and they STILL punch through clearly and are incredibly reliable and accurate.   Best $20 - $40 you will spend.
2016-8-27
Use props
Dawg1280
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3025 ft
United States

Thank you. I'LL take your advice.
2016-8-27
Use props
colnemac
lvl.1

Hi,
I have a tk102, well 2 actually. One refuses to stay on for more than 2 minutes, the other was fine but battery connection keep breaking.
The tkstar you refer to, on ebay seems to be loads of different variations, could you post a link or pic of the one you've had good experience with? Thanks in advance.
2016-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules