Answering drone questions about editing, travelling, ND filters...
635 3 2016-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexassenmacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dear family, after a short break I'm back. I was reading and trying to answering all comments and I noticed there are many people asking the same questions, so I thought it would be helpful to make a compilation of those questions and make a video answering some of them. You asked me about editing, software, how I travel, ND filters, and a few other things, here's the final result, let me know if this helps you in some way Thanks!!

2016-8-27
Use props
x1rj1x
lvl.1

Hi their I am new to the drone world bit I just bought my drone in the USA while I am working here I was just wondering if anybody knows if I will have any problems if I try and fly with it back home to South Africa and if their is any spesial thing I should know before travelling to South Africa ???
2016-8-27
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

x1rj1x Posted at 2016-8-28 04:51
Hi their I am new to the drone world bit I just bought my drone in the USA while I am working here I ...

From what I read you will be fine in terms of PSU etc. as long as you get a new power cord for the charger. I also read in another thread that the firmware set-up changes based on where the drone sees itself in terms of GPS but I don't know if that mechanism is in the DJI GO app or if you have to be connected to the 'net when you start-up in the new location.

As I intend to travel with my new Phantom 4 I'll find this stuff out too
2016-8-27
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

x1rj1x Posted at 2016-8-27 23:51
Hi their I am new to the drone world bit I just bought my drone in the USA while I am working here I ...

You will need one hell of a big battery if you are going to fly drone from the States to South Africa!!! Right now the batteries will only last about 20 minutes.
2016-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules