Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image transmision inspire 1
1098 14 2016-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

My inspire 1 with x3 camera have problems with the image transmision to my rc and phone....the image what i see is very distorsion and lag...how i fix it?
2016-8-29
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Was this right after an update ?  did you have a recent crash ?  Is it when it is close - 25 feet away or 1 mile away or always ?

Here are some suggestions :

Make sure you have the Image Transmission set to "auto " in the Settings .  Make sure your RC antennas are straight up , Not crossed .

Make sure the Go App device ( Phone ) is not getting to Hot , be sure to try it when the system is cool and see if it goes away.  

Turn off the "Record " feature on the Go app , most recording is done to the SD card anyway, and while there ge sure to clear the Video Cache .

Try another Go app device and see if it gets better, be sure you are using an approved device and the Go app is the most recent with the RC and AC.

Lower the Image settings , if in 4k , lower it to 1080 p. in the camera menu of go app, also check or replace the SD card.  
Check the Camera settings option, make  sure anti flicker is set to at least auto .
How does the video look on the SD card ?  If it is also distorted we have a hardware problem - Need to know this for sure

I would start with these suggestions and see if it gets better, let me know

donnie

2016-8-29
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

Yes recent i crash the drone about 1,5 m...but the drone are ok...no problems...now i will clear rhe video cache
2016-8-29
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

Always have problem with transmission....if i stay at least 1 m  to the aircraft also have problems withe image transmission
2016-8-29
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

max_ypa Posted at 2016-8-29 11:46
Always have problem with transmission....if i stay at least 1 m  to the aircraft also have problems  ...
If you crashed and now have trouble........  that is the problem , try my suggestion and also view the thread link below

http://forum.dji.com/thread-39021-1-1.html
2016-8-29
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

Ok...thanks...i will try fix it
2016-8-29
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

The video on SD card looks very well...no have distorsion...i clear the cache video...but after 10 min of fly...the distorsion came back
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

max_ypa Posted at 2016-8-30 01:44
The video on SD card looks very well...no have distorsion...i clear the cache video...but after 10 m ...

Can you clarify what mobile device you are using? What firmware and software are you running on your unit and mobile device?
2016-8-29
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

I have seen that the X3 does this often in high temperatures while the X5 does it less. (I haven't had the X5 do it at all.)
One day when flying, I was A/B-ing X3 and X5 and this happened.
Screen turned mostly green and video feed was in stop motion, very delayed.
Took off the X3 and put on the X5 and everything was fine.
There are dozens of posts reporting this.
2016-8-29
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2016-8-29 15:33
I have seen that the X3 does this often in high temperatures while the X5 does it less. (I haven't h ...

Hi there...........you are making me feel much better about this issue! I have been reporting this on many threads with video to back up the problem.

it seems to be the X3 or Z3 cameras only from what I have been reading.
Rich
2016-8-29
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

Iphone 5s vers.9.3.4
2016-8-29
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

App 2.8.7....and aircraft has the ultimate firmware and rc same
2016-8-29
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

max_ypa Posted at 2016-8-29 12:44
The video on SD card looks very well...no have distorsion...i clear the cache video...but after 10 m ...

Sounds like an overheating issue, can you try another device for the Go app ?

donnie
2016-8-30
Use props
max_ypa
lvl.1

Romania

I will try iphone 6s
2016-8-30
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft