Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Ronin won't turn on (Dead Ronin)
8041 11 2016-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
widjadjasapoetr
New
Flight distance : 5541 ft
Indonesia

Hello DJI, I'm very frustated with my Ronin-M.
I don't know why my ronin won't turn on, when I push the baterry, no any reaction from the ronin . The gimbal is totally dead and The red LED not turned on.
I can't connect to Gimbal Apps for Mac or Dji assistant .
I'm from Indonesia and no any DJI dealers or DJI Services here, I bought from Personal user and he said he bought brand new ronin from singapore. what can I do with this Ronin-M ?

Ronin M serial Number 04H0039934
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide a small video of how the unit behaves when attempting to power on? Do you know if the previous owner was using it without issues prior or is this the first time this unit has ever come out of the box?
2016-8-29
Use props
contact14
New

Hello.
almost same problem .... After upgrading my ronin on new firmware
I can turn on my Ronin, red light is on, battery is on but nothing happen ! None of my engines work but I can hear a little sound from the batterie properly seated !
I was thinking my ronin was in self protection mode ! but not ! I can't connect my ronin on Mac or Iphone App. So I can't tchek if I am in motor kill mode or not.

Any solutions ?
2016-9-5
Use props
Hi.
Ronin MX OUT OF THE BOX. WILL NOT TURN ON. CLICKS. NOTHING. There is communication with Assistant app but will not do anything.
2016-9-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Do you still need help?
2016-9-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

contact14 Posted at 2016-9-5 20:09
Hello.
almost same problem .... After upgrading my ronin on new firmware
I can turn on my Ronin, r ...

When you connect to your MAC, does the computer provide some indication that it registers something has been connected?
2016-9-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cgustaff@yahoo. Posted at 2016-9-6 00:30
Hi.
Ronin MX OUT OF THE BOX. WILL NOT TURN ON. CLICKS. NOTHING. There is communication with Assistan ...

To clarify, does the battery appear to be turning on, but the gimbal is still limp? Are you able to connect to the Assistant software on the computer?
2016-9-7
Use props
I have the same problem,after i install new firmware & bluethooth..is very hard to connect remote control..ih is possible i want to go beak on old firmware @ bluthooth..please help my
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

liondor Posted at 2016-9-16 09:19
I have the same problem,after i install new firmware & bluethooth..is very hard to connect remote co ...

I responded to you on your own thread.
2016-9-16
Use props
brich12003.yaho
lvl.1

Hi Jamie one of our  Ronin MX's died no red light ,no motors,no bluetooth connection,no USB connection.Its been working fine for 2 months and suddenly only acc power available?Any clue or has anyone else had this happen?
2016-9-18
Use props
fans00d28c60
New
Flight distance : 5541 ft
Indonesia

I think DJI are not good for building The Ronin .
My ronin repaired from DJI HK service. But, now the problem is always show "not intellegent battery" and the gimbal still not working .
If I sent this ronin again to HK Office, it takes about 6 month for repairing . This is very disgusting .
Come on DJI, what's your problem ? I'm sorry to say your ronin is bad .
2017-4-7
Use props
Rodolpho Cauhi
New

Brazil

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-7 09:44
Do you still need help?

Hi Jamie, can u help me please?

I have a RONIN M V3 used for a few months, everything worked normal suddenly it stopped working, does not turn on, has no signal from lights, does not connect in bluetooth. When I connect USB via PC, Windows detects something but does not recognize the device. The batteries are all OK and I tested up to two other batteries from a friend. But the same thing remains and the ronin is dead.

I live in Brazil and I have no authorized technical assistance from DJI here. I'm desperate, can you please help me?
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules