Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Happy dji customer
835 5 2016-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MadMat
lvl.1

Australia

Just wanted to share my thoughts with everyone here. Since the purchase of my Inspire I've dealt with many helpful DJI staff both here on the forum & at technical support,I would like to thank everyone for the help & advice they have offered. The DJI team members I have dealt with have been quick to reply & very knowledgeable in regards to the product I would also like to give a special thanks to the technical department for going out of their way in trying to help with a dealer issue I have faced.So to everybody at dji a huge Thankyou from me keep up the good work as I'm sure there's a lot more people out there just like myself that appreciate the effort you all put in.

2016-8-31
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Welcome aboard MM !

donnie
2016-8-31
Use props
MadMat
lvl.1

Australia

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-31 18:48
Welcome aboard MM !

donnie

Thanks Donnie & thanks for all your help also
2016-8-31
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

MadMat Posted at 2016-8-31 06:31
Thanks Donnie & thanks for all your help also

Oh , my pleasure , just in the future be sure to always load the Aircraft Firmware before the RC Transmitter, if you dont in some cases it can cause trouble ....trust me.
So if one day you see on the RC that an update is needed  for the RC transmitter  ( befoere youy update it )   Go and read the Information regarding the upload, if there is also one for the Aircraft YOU MUST LOAD THAT ONE FIRST.  It wont burn you everytime if you dont do it in order but it can , just  a good rule to update the Aircraft first .  

Also read my tips page when you have a moment, it may save you some future heartache and misery !
http://forum.dji.com/thread-45630-1-1.html

donnie

2016-8-31
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

MM
This is nice to see!

Happy flying

Rich
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thank you for the positive feedback, it really is appreciated.
2016-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules