Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4K no HD Settings
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidrseay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155899 ft
United States

I do not have the HD settings available. I want to check channel strengths.
Thanks for any help.
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Davidrseay,there is no HD settings option for both Phantom 3 4K and Phantom 3 standard.
When you enjoy the aircraft, please choose an open place without the interference such as buildings, WiFi Internet , wires, etc; During the flight, please adjust the antennas all the time to make it face to the aircraft.
Please refer to the following videos:

2016-8-31
Use props
davidrseay
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-8-31 23:14
Hello Davidrseay,there is no HD settings option for both Phantom 3 4K and Phantom 3 standard.
When ...

Thanks Natalia,
How many channels am I getting? All updates are current.
2016-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Davidrseay, we could not choose the channels for phantom 3 4K for it's WiFi image transmission. Please pay much attention to the environment and antennas, you could enjoy the flight.
2016-9-1
Use props
davidrseay
lvl.1
United States

I don't think you understood my last question, how many channels does the 4K use? I.e. 8, 16, 32 etc
2016-9-2
Use props
davidrseay
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-1 18:56
Hello Davidrseay, we could not choose the channels for phantom 3 4K for it's WiFi image transmission ...

Simple question, how many channels does the 3 4k use, 8, 16, 32 or some other number.
2016-9-3
Use props
Mariuss
First Officer
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

davidrseay Posted at 2016-9-1 16:33
Thanks Natalia,
How many channels am I getting? All updates are current.

Suggesting reading the manual..
2016-9-3
Use props
davidrseay
lvl.1
United States

Mariuss Posted at 2016-9-3 06:52
Suggesting reading the manual..

The manual does not state how channels the 4k uses. Most of the 3 family got 32 channels with their last firmware upgrade. Why is this question so hard for DJI to answer.
2016-9-3
Use props
djiuser_BmwarrDz5BGg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16004 ft

United States

I have the same question about my 4k. About the channel setting and all that. If it's not available for the 4ks, that sucks! Cause mostly the ONLY place I can fly, is at home. And my signal (under pressing the GPS tab) flicks good signal/interference.  And  I guess I have no way to change the channel?? When I close it to normal view, everything looks ok. Holds strong signal. And so far (at least 30 flights), there hasn't been any problems. But I'd just like to be able to change the channel if I can.
2019-11-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_BmwarrDz5BGg Posted at 11-30 19:47
I have the same question about my 4k. About the channel setting and all that. If it's not available for the 4ks, that sucks! Cause mostly the ONLY place I can fly, is at home. And my signal (under pressing the GPS tab) flicks good signal/interference.  And  I guess I have no way to change the channel?? When I close it to normal view, everything looks ok. Holds strong signal. And so far (at least 30 flights), there hasn't been any problems. But I'd just like to be able to change the channel if I can.

There is little to no point in manually changing the radio channel, even though it is actually possible in the settings. The aircraft uses frequency-hopping technology where it changes automatically to another channel if the one it is using sees too much interference or something or someone else is using that channel. The feature works quite well, and is best left alone to do its job. And BTW, the channel signal has nothing to do with GPS, you cannot choose GPS 'channels'.
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules