Crashed, not covered by warranty
1162 12 2016-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

Hello, my name is Manuel and although I follow the forum a while had had no opportunity to participate.
I love you conentar my experience with the technical service of DJI and you give me any advice.
Well, with much sacrifice and effort with it save a few euros to buy the famed Phantom 4. I enjoy it for almost a month without problems until they start firmware updates. The occasion lose control of the drone for 1 or two seconds, but without result. Until one day, unfortunately, it goes against a tree and with such bad luck that also falls into the water .... puffff often dry disgust .... The best, I remove the battery and rice get in a few days.
How I decide to start it, the battery is faulty, I put a book and starts, but the gimbal makes a strange sound and do not see the image signal on the tablet, but flies.
With all the information I get in contact with me and send Dji DHL to pick up the drone with proof of purchase and a description of the facts.
After one week, contact me telling you synchronize the flights from the app and I do. A few days later they tell me they see no anomaly in the case and is not covered by warranty. I spend a budget of repair of more than 1000 euros, and internal gimbal plate, etc ... everything but the housing Osea ...
I trasmito my discomfort and ask them to send me back the drone. After a week I receive in my domicile, and today is the day I still feel angry and not to do and to turn to. I appreciate any advice or suggestions, thanks
2016-8-31
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What was the cause of your Phantom "going against a tree and falling in water"?

If the Phantom malfunctioned to cause that, DJI should cover it.
BUT if it was your piloting that caused the Phantom to hit the tree, that is not something that DJI would cover.
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash.Could you please provide your case number to me?I'll help to look into it.
2016-8-31
Use props
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-9-1 08:05
What was the cause of your Phantom "going against a tree and falling in water"?

If the Phantom malf ...

After performing upgrade of firm he began sporadically to fail communication. .I'm 100 % sure it was not because of my driving , I happened just 10 meters from me and I have enough experience to know when it is a human error driving.
2016-8-31
Use props
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-1 09:19
Sorry for your crash.Could you please provide your case number to me?I'll help to look into it.

Hi friend, my number case is CAS-216846-R7X1V8.

I am posting my experience in all related Phantom forums and try to get a response by DJI .

I appreciate any kind of cooperation or assistance. Thank you.
2016-8-31
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

manuel2 Posted at 2016-9-1 17:06
After performing upgrade of firm he began sporadically to fail communication. .I'm 100 % sure it  ...

But on loss of signal, the Phantom just hovers.
It doesn't fly off uncontrolled.
You're unhappy but you'll need a better case than you've presented so far.
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manuel2 Posted at 2016-9-1 15:13
Hi friend, my number case is CAS-216846-R7X1V8.

I am posting my experience in all related Phantom ...

Hi, Manuel. Before the crash, you pushed the roll stick toward left and the aircraft responded as it should have. The attached picture shows how the aircraft responded.
roll.png
crash point.jpg
APP.png
2016-9-1
Use props
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-1 16:58
Hi, Manuel. Before the crash, you pushed the roll stick toward left and the aircraft responded as  ...

from 883 is observed as to not respond to movement 887 of rool.png. I can assure you that I have enough experience to not make this kind of error.

Roll.png

Roll.png
2016-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manuel2 Posted at 2016-9-1 18:29
from 883 is observed as to not respond to movement 887 of rool.png. I can assure you that I have en ...

Hi,Manuel.After the command stick is released and it went back to default position, the drone will automatically brake to stabilize itself.
2016-9-1
Use props
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-2 10:22
Hi,Manuel.After the command stick is released and it went back to default position, the drone will ...

I insist that the movement that shifted the device against the tree was not caused by me, and I will always defend . I would like the technical department of DJI reconsider this issue before resorting to other official bodies to officially claim the guarantee . I will not cause the crash ¡¡¡
2016-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manuel2 Posted at 2016-9-2 18:47
I insist that the movement that shifted the device against the tree was not caused by me, and I w ...

I'm sorry, but our support team has reviewed your data and determined the cause of the crash to be pilot error. This is our final decision.
2016-9-2
Use props
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-2 19:05
I'm sorry, but our support team has reviewed your data and determined the cause of the crash to be ...

I feel completely cheated
2016-9-12
Use props
manuel2
lvl.1

Spain

if I want to buy a new Phantom do I have some type of discount or bonus?
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules