Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse X5 Hoya Lens Filters
1308 1 2016-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just want to point out How pleased I am with Hoya lens filters for my new X5 .  In the Past I thought Polar Pro was the best choice , but after getting one set that was scrathed from them and then the Next set that was also Scratched and dirty  I looked for other sources.  The Hoya lens filter comes in a Nice little case and was PERFECT  from the factory, It also has a better quality finish to it .  I am no expert on this , I am a green as far as the Camera aspect of the Hobby , but I sure was impressed with the lens and it works beautifully .

I purchased through Amazon, not sure if this has any effect but just wanted to share, returns are a breeze through them as well.  

I bought the Hoya's  from Best-Buy and they have been very accomodating on my DJI purchases and the Lens filters, they were priced at about 20- 25dollars each for the 3 that I purchased.  The same three  form Polar pro was over 100 dollars. ( ND4 ND8 and Polarizing ) (46mm by the way, for those who want to order )

Also the lens cover from DJI fits perfectly with the Hoya Lens filter, not So with Polar Pro . ( This may be to keep weight down, I dont know )   So just my two cents regarding filters.

I just could  not believe the PP lens were so dirty and Scratched, the Hoyas looked like they were surgically sterilized, just perfect.

donnie

2016-9-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Good to know. Thanks for the information, Donnie.
2016-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules