Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I am very upset of my Osmo
763 2 2016-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Toni_254
lvl.1

Germany

The Osmo could be such a nice peace to work with, instead it makes me only upset.

I went to the Philippines beginning of the year - during our vacation, suddenly the Osmo stopped working properly!

That was the first very bad experience I had with DJI. When I tried to take it on, it did not work at all or it went on with green light on the left side and red on the right side.

After some research, I tried to reset it with holding all button while set it on. Still not working.

Does anybod what to do? And where can I find DJI after sales support? Pre sales support popps up everywhere but aftersales is not findable.

Can anybody help??? PLEASE! I am very frustrated already and very upset with DJI - I will probably change to Yuneec!

best,
Toni
2016-9-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you're back in Europe now, please email support.eu@dji.com and send it in for repair/exchange.

If you're in Philippines and can't go back now,  please reply to me your email and I'll see what I can do
2016-9-2
Use props
Toni_254
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-3 05:31
If you're back in Europe now, please email  and send it in for repair/exchange.

If you're in Philip ...

Thanks dji Thor!
2016-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules