Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 LB2 VIDEO DROP-OUTS AND GREY BARS
744 5 2016-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamlevins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69760 ft
United States

I have been having a real nightmare with my M600 video feed since day one. I keep hoping a FW update will fix it but seems like this last FW just made it worse. Do I have a faulty system? have others experienced this poor video feed issue? I get grey screens and tons of drop outs. Thanks in advance for any insigth into this issue.
Here is a video showing the issue:

Regards, Adam

2016-9-2
Use props
Krankie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Adam,
Not sure of the answer, however I did have a similar problem that was fixed by reducing the bandwidth allocation.  I'm not sure what I'm compromising by doing that, but it helped a lot.
2016-9-3
Use props
johnbarr00
lvl.1
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-9-3 01:08
Adam,
Not sure of the answer, however I did have a similar problem that was fixed by reducing the b ...

Ditto. Same issues here. Seems everyone is experiencing this issue. Reducing the bandwith helped me as well. Not a perfect fix.
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to Krankie and johnbarr00's advice, is the video feed the same when outside? Interference may be a potential issue, at least in this video's case.
2016-9-12
Use props
nilsblix
First Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I do not have this issue - using low on quality video feed - custom channel ( often high 30, 31 )
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you still need help?
2016-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules