DJI Go V2.9.0. Now Available (IOS). Post your flight test feedback
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JockC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

I've installed it tonight but not yet had an opportunity to test it - hopefully tomorrow.
-Added support for Ozmo mobile
-Added support for Ozmo +
-German now available
-Fixed stability-related bugs

The first three points are self explanatory. Some detail on the stability related bug fixes would have been nice.
I fully intend to test it as soon as weather permits. Hopefully, there won't be any undocumented new restrictions.

Those in other parts of the world will see daylight before we do here in Australia so your feedback on any V2.9.0 tests flights would be appreciated.

2016-9-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well spotted, just about to install here, 'might' get a chance to fly later today.
2016-9-3
Use props
TechReviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99852 ft
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2016-9-3 10:41
Well spotted, just about to install here, 'might' get a chance to fly later today.

was hoping to get out and fly today but it heavy rain in the  north east,forcasted all day

interested into how you get on with the new ios dji go v2.9.0
2016-9-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TechReviews Posted at 2016-9-3 13:14
was hoping to get out and fly today but it heavy rain in the  north east,forcasted all day {:4_ ...

Oh dear, nice and Sunny in the N.E Scotland here with a slight breeze. I've powered up all and done quick functional test. At this moment in time all looks the same as previous IOS build. It mentions fixing 'stability related bugs', presumably that's in the Application, although I've not noticed any problems recently.
2016-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules