Dji Phantom 3 not flying straight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1245548 ft
Italy

As the name of the thread says,is this normal?i have noticed only now,and before sending her back seeing that i bought her a couple of weeks ago i want to ask you guys.I didnt have any crash or something like that.Hope that seeing the video can indicate if is normal or not.

Thanks guys!
2016-9-4
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

had the same issue, figured it was my flying skills..try course lock and see if that helps..also set a couple waypoints  - could help keep you on track better..cheers D
2016-9-4
Use props
colnemac
lvl.2

Looks to me like you weren't facing directly down the line before you set off even.
2016-9-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

colnemac Posted at 2016-9-5 07:46
Looks to me like you weren't facing directly down the line before you set off even.

Yes, I thought that too.
2016-9-4
Use props
wmcvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Could just be the way you're moving one of the sticks. You should play back the flight on your device using the Go app and set the stick movement as visible, and see if you moved either stick to the left just a bit.
2016-9-4
Use props
MeDrone
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks guys,i was beginning to worry ...loll.Seeing that i opened this thread,what is the best way to film in a forest?I mean P F or A?
2016-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, please retry a IMU calibration on a perfectly flat surface and the compass calibration free from any interference. Then try a RC calibration.
2016-9-4
Use props
MeDrone
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks,i will do that.
2016-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules