Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Car Show and Phantom 4
604 2 2016-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MicroFPV
lvl.4

United States

We were invited to come see and film the Greaserama car show this year.  I had no idea what to expect for area or turnout.  It's their 16th year and grows more every year.  I didn't have camera settings quite like I wanted but I managed to at least get some footage.  4K original footage exported to 2k .flv file. Perfect weather for it and already can't wait till next year when I will get more low level detail footage.

This location was 5.25 miles from our large airport.  I called on Friday and spoke with the ATCT and informed them of my mission and location.  Had a friendly 20 minute conversation with a man that was kind enough to offer his personal number in case I had issues once on site.  Turns out that I was around 200 feet lower than ground level of the air port so it was really nothing to worry about even at 200 feet.

Fun experience!

2016-9-5
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

Nice footage, lots of oldies there... makes me laugh to see peeps wave @ the phantoms, lol
2016-9-5
Use props
MicroFPV
lvl.4

United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-9-5 19:02
Nice footage, lots of oldies there... makes me laugh to see peeps wave @ the phantoms, lol

Thanks, yea that was kind of funny I am not used to that.  Looks like there were about 5 or 6 that waved.
2016-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules