Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2 Dead batteries and 2 brick blinking batteries.
1576 4 2016-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKT
Second Officer

United States

Well after many months I decided to charge my batteries today and get back to flying and I just found out that two of my batteries are completely dead!Two other batteries are bricked  blinking batteries.... one became brick after it was fully charge and the other one was just blinking and did not charge at all.. The first two LED are blinking. The 2nd Battery only the first LED is blinking. This is very annoying as I have spend so much money on this batteries. I thought they were smart batteries. I know they are out of warranty but they where not crazily use. Can any one from DJI help me with this issue, The battery is inside my house and I want to make sure I am running any risk by having them inside my mouse. I know I have not experience any issues before but it can be well possible that after I did an upgrade to the batteries it was cause by that FW upgrade.  Last update was Version 1.4.00.10
So I went and read  DJI's Inspire 1 Release notes of the FW update and  It seens that they where having issues with the batteries. I can say that it was probably the FW update that casue this issue. I hope some one can help me with this issue. I am afraid I will end up with zero batteries! out of 7 batteries I now only have 3 working batteries two completely dead batteries and two brick batteires that are blinking.

Hope soome one can Share some light on this issue.

Thank you.

Overview:
  • All-in-One Firmware version updated to v1.5.0.30.
  • DJI GO app iOS version updated to v2.4.2.
  • DJI GO app Android version updated to v2.4.2.

What’s New:
  • Fixed battery level fluctuation issue.
  • The X3 gimbal on the Inspire 1 is now compatible with the Osmo. Note that you must attach X3 gimbal
    to the Inspire 1 before updating the firmware. Do not attach X3 gimbal to the Osmo to update the
    firmware.
  • Follow Me feature now supported in Intelligent Flight Mode.
  • Optimized HDR performance.
  • Adjusted video storage rate to 60 Mbps at 1080p60, and 40 Mbps at 1080p30.
  • Added a feature to smooth the pitch, roll and yaw movement of the X3 gimbal from the DJI GO app.
  • Enforced read-only access for the data in the flight recorder.
  • Optimized sampling methods for the Vision Position System to improve its stability.

Notes:
  • Hibernation and gimbal protection is not supported on the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal.
  • Battery firmware is included in this All-in-One firmware update. Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries
    by using this firmware.
  • The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.4.10 or later.
  • Calibrate the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal when using it on the Osmo for the first time.
  • Only use Inspire 1 aircraft to update the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal. Do not use this firmware to update the
    Osmo gimbal.

© 2015 DJI All Rights Reserved

INSPIRE 1 Release Notes

Overview:
1. All-in-One Firmware version updated to v1.4.0.10.
What’s New:
  • Added Intelligent Flight Modes including Point of Interest and Waypoint.
  • A three minute cool down period is triggered when the gimbal is overloaded.

Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed the bug that caused the Intelligent Flight Battery to display inaccurate battery levels after self- discharging.

2016-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello JKT, sorry to hear about your case. Upgrading firmware will not cause the death of the batteries, and according to your description, maybe it's stored for a long time, please check "Intelligent Flight Battery Safety" on the website:
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_1/en/Inspire_1_Intelligent_Flight_Battery_Safety_Guidelines_1.4.pdf
Battery.png
2016-9-6
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

If out of warranty and nothing to loose , try this fella's idea, read   down the page a bit for a video .

http://forum.dji.com/thread-44114-1-1.html
2016-9-6
Use props
JKT
Second Officer

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-6 17:15
Hello JKT, sorry to hear about your case. Upgrading firmware will not cause the death of the batteri ...

I have tried charging but it won't do anything. It sucks that I now have 2 bricked and two dead batteries. i left one of the batteries for hours but noting  happened. any other suggestions.?
2016-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JKT Posted at 2016-9-7 00:45
I have tried charging but it won't do anything. It sucks that I now have 2 bricked and two dead ba ...

Hello Jkt, the battery warranty period is 6 months, if still the same case after you tried all basic troubleshooting, please do not use them again for safety.
And please store and use other batteries in correct way.
2016-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules