DJI Go App question - RESOLVED
753 5 2016-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lethal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71096 ft
Australia

On the camera/flight page, on the right hand side near the camera settings there is a vertical slider bar. It will not allow me to move the setting and for the life of me I cannot work out what it does. Have spent a lot of time looking at Manuals & YouTube etc (learnt a lot of other things so no time wasted) but still at a loss?
I suspect it will be a "doh" moment but help would be appreciated.

2016-9-5
Use props
BouldersDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 872448 ft
United States

Try adjusting the angle of the gimbal and watch the slider (if I'm correctly understanding what you are describing).
2016-9-5
Use props
lethal
Second Officer
Australia

BouldersDad Posted at 2016-9-6 16:15
Try adjusting the angle of the gimbal and watch the slider (if I'm correctly understanding what you  ...

Thank you - will look at tomorrow when I am out flying again!
2016-9-5
Use props
lethal
Second Officer
Australia

BouldersDad Posted at 2016-9-6 16:15
Try adjusting the angle of the gimbal and watch the slider (if I'm correctly understanding what you  ...

Thank you BouldersDad - nailed it. The slider is not really in an area that I look at when flying.
Many thanks!
2016-9-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

lethal@ozisp.co Posted at 2016-9-7 07:54
Thank you BouldersDad - nailed it. The slider is not really in an area that I look at when flying. ...

Hi, sounds like you worked it out, it's just the up/down angle of your camera, this can be changed, but if you adjust the camera up to high your props will be in the shot.
2016-9-6
Use props
lethal
Second Officer
Australia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-9-7 09:59
Hi, sounds like you worked it out, it's just the up/down angle of your camera, this can be changed ...

Nigel, thank you for your advice re the prop flare.
2016-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules