Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help- Please C1_FW_v01.7.0040 RC TRANSMITTER File From Go App
1354 3 2016-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to pull the C1_FW_ 1.7 file off off the Go App. ???   Terry Lewis who has done a GREAT JOB  on this site was providing me with it whenever I needed an update for my "Bricked RC Page "  Terry has not been available and the New 1.7 file I received is either corrupted or DJI has made it to where you can not use it.  It really comes in handy when the GO App for whatever reason wont let you Downlad the RC file  and you just load it direct to the RC via a thumb drive .

Any way , the file is for the RC only, I have seen these on other sites but not the latest one.  If anyone has the file OR can tell me where and How to get it off the GO APP I would Appreciate it.  The farthest I can get is going into I tunes and going to the Logs which show the file as a text document and not a "BIN" file .

This is what the file looks like ( below )  , but I need the latest for C1_ 1.7.  the file I have on my "Bricked RC Help Page" is not any good , corrupted or something so dont grab that one.  

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _FW_V01.06.0000.bin

When the file is open , it says C1, which in for the TRANMITTER ONLY  , these are not the same files for the aircraft.

Ok the challenge is up for any of you tech savvy folks .... Thanks in advance if you can help me and then we can help other members as well  ......

all the best-  donnie

2016-9-7
Use props
terrylewis
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The supported procedure to upgrade your RC is via the DJI GO App...

The DJI GO App downloads the v01.07.0040.bin file for the Remote Controller from this url:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_1/C1_FW_v01.07.0040.bin

The App stages the download in the DJI/dji.pilot/Package folder on the Android platform;

and in the hidden .firmir folder on iOS devices.

From there, the GO App transfers the bin to the RC, and initiates the upgrade......
2016-9-13
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-9-13 09:58
The supported procedure to upgrade your RC is via the DJI GO App...

The DJI GO App downlo ...

Hi Terry

Thanks for the explanation of the files and the new way that DJI is getting the files to the Go App.  You have always been helpful with these matters.... all the best

Rich
2016-9-13
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-9-13 19:04
Hi Terry

Thanks for the explanation of the files and the new way that DJI is getting the files to ...

Terry Lewis is a Genius at Computers , this is a FACT.  And as you stated a very Good ( edit : EXCELLENT )  member to have here indeed !

donnie
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules