Bob Marley
1706 7 2016-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Whatever happened to the legend who is Bob Marley?

For those who joined the forum post autumn 2015. Bob was an obviously/arguably, intelligent man, possible genius, who gave so much to this forum. For those of us who were here from the start, some would say that he would possibly give too much at times. Myself and I'm sure others, would say a credit to the forum ( controversial or not). Just searching through the forum tonight I came across this thread from the great man.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-11253-1-1.html

297 Replies! This was not a record for our man Bob but an average (Bob would normaly chime in around this point and correct me).
Bob always had something to give to the forum, even for those of us who weren't that appreciative of his wisdom. A giver! A misunderstood harbinger of I1/DJI facts/figures.

Anyone Else missing Bob?

Mark G.

2016-9-7
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Sometimes life circumstance changes and you can't  get devote the time like you once could.  From his post's he seemed VERY  knowledgeable.

donnie
2016-9-7
Use props
jaharrell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15417 ft
United States

Well Mark, “Bob’s” posts were sometimes interesting, sometimes informative but often the scathing tone overpowered the value of anything that he might have been saying.
After a while I just quit reading his posts because his open contempt for anyone who he seemed to deem less knowledgeable than himself was boring.
I did wonder though if “Bob Marley” might have been the alter ego of a nicer more accepting member of the forum or perhaps a 5’ 2” 350lb pimple faced teenager whose mom brought all of his meals to his bedroom and still changed his diapers because he hadn’t left that room for years.
2016-9-8
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Donnie Posted at 2016-9-7 17:51
Sometimes life circumstance changes and you can't  get devote the time like you once could.  From hi ...

A Character to say the least Donnie.
2016-9-8
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

Yes mark, things seem a little dull here without big Bob telling us how it was, maybe you could start a fund raising campaign to get him back  
2016-9-8
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

He had a lot to offer but ruffled to many feathers and DJI banned him. To bad, but everyone needs to play by the rules  right?

I liked Bob (stage name) and we got along just fine. Some people would not listen to the facts and he would go off on them.... rough around the edges. He was sharp and witty.

Miss you Bob

Rich
2016-9-8
Use props
Edward
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1555663 ft
British Virgin Islands

Mark - you asked what happened to Bob. I am not sure myself, but was sure surprised by the photo in this link : https://matterandform.net/blog/long-live-the-obj
2016-9-22
Use props
boshugo1996
New

Netherlands

Every time when I hear him I think; Where can I donate to this legend en his people? Who is with me to set up a cause to provide HQ Reggae music of 25+y old. That is free music (no copyrights) and now YT/spotify/soundcloud making money on advertising off this music. Please respond to this comment to get in touch and give something back to the idols you care about!
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules