Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo+ Shipping date?
2136 30 2016-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csacault
Second Officer
Sweden

Hi guys,

I ordered my Osmo+ on August 26 and I am still awaiting a shipping date. Status is still "pending".
I was wondering if any of you guys have received a shipping date and when did you order yours.
Order Number:  001191945944

Thanks,

C.

2016-9-8
Use props
jojoenglish85
lvl.1
United States

Mine isn't shipping until 15 September, I believe everything is shipping out around that time of this month
2016-9-8
Use props
hohand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43891 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The same here in Hungary!
I ordered it at 30th.of August, and the shipping status is still pending!
But the worth thing is that I can see the availabity is 3-5 working days after payment is confirmed.
My date is 20th of September when will be here.
2016-9-9
Use props
checkerbus
lvl.1

Hi dji,

I ordered my Osmo+ at 1. of September. And my status is "Pending". Hello DJI: When do I get information about the shipment? I need the device absolutely urgent!! You have my money, too long ago ...
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

csacault, your order is available to ship about 15 working days after payment confirm. Please kindly wait and we will ship it out as soon as possible.
2016-9-13
Use props
michael.tristra
lvl.4
Flight distance : 769042 ft
Australia

DJI Store Posted at 2016-9-13 18:09
csacault, your order is available to ship about 15 working days after payment confirm. Please kindly ...

When shipped, will the OSMO+ require a firmware update or will it be ready to shoot with? The reason I ask is I noticed there is a firmware update available in the OSMO+ download page area. Thanks.
2016-9-13
Use props
michael.tristra Posted at 2016-9-13 18:03
When shipped, will the OSMO+ require a firmware update or will it be ready to shoot with? The reas ...

Just received an email indicating that my OSMO + has shipped...
2016-9-13
Use props
dichrodave
lvl.4
United States

alan@tvgolfshow Posted at 2016-9-13 05:52
Just received an email indicating that my OSMO + has shipped...

When did you order your OSMO +. Where do you live? I ordered mine on the 3rd and live in Oregon. I just went to live chat and asked them. They said my order is shipping on 9/25
2016-9-13
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 408343 ft

Where can I buy the Omso+  (Los Angeles /San Diego) in store, today??
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

michael.tristra Posted at 2016-9-13 18:03
When shipped, will the OSMO+ require a firmware update or will it be ready to shoot with? The reas ...

You can stick with the stock firmware, but I see no reason not to upgrade.
2016-9-14
Use props
dichrodave Posted at 2016-9-14 00:32
When did you order your OSMO +. Where do you live? I ordered mine on the 3rd and live in Oregon. I  ...

Ordered it on the 25th of August and shipped yesterday (9/13) from China to USA (NC)...with a delivery date of 9/16
2016-9-14
Use props
NormanChen

United States

The same here, I saw a lot user in China had already got it, hope we can get it soon.
2016-9-14
Use props
thomas.gunst
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297520 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I live in Europe, ordered 28th of August and still not shipped, status is pending. Had contact on monday via chat and they couldn't give me any details on a foreseen shipping date...   
2016-9-15
Use props
bending_pixels
lvl.4
Australia

I was told on this forum and by email that mine was in a priority list. Ordered on the 25th august, shipment day was today and now being told the Australia version is not ready and shipment has been delayed. Poor customer service, but that's the way it goes. Bit annoyed, but that's life. Might just go buy the original instead as I need it for a overseas trip next week.
2016-9-15
Use props
xH0PELESSx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 640200 ft
United States

It's a shame DJI wasn't prepared. I cancelled my order yesterday as I was hoping to use the gimbal on an upcoming vacation. Oh well, maybe one day they'll get it together. :/
2016-9-15
Use props
hohand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43891 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

I ordered at 30th of August and I have 20th of September for shipping date!
2016-9-15
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my camera on 8/28 and was told it would ship 9/20, FWIW
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I apologize for the delay, hope you'll all enjoy Osmo+ when you get it.
2016-9-15
Use props
N8ogy4sf91wO
New

I just received the Osmo+ shipped to PA today. I am new user, so I have lots to learn. Pretty excited though.
2016-9-16
Use props
bending_pixels
lvl.4
Australia

I just cancelled my OSMO+ order cause I'm going on holidays and needed it, so I went and bought an OSMO and it's great. I ordered the OSMO+ on the 25th August, told the 15th Sept as the shipping day, 15th passed with no shipped order even though it was listed as a priority order. Asked questions and was told Australian stock is not ready yet due to demand, sorry for the delay, and no ETA available. A pity really!!! How can a company take orders and quote 10-15 business day knowing it's going to be popular, and then not have stock ready on time, crazy business practices.
2016-9-16
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

Just got a follow-up email saying that my order is delayed... no details given other than to say there is large demand.  This of course conflicts with what I was told earlier ( that my order would ship 9/20 ).  I'm starting to think that it makes more sense to cancel my order.  Anyone have any similar experiences?
2016-9-19
Use props
dennish
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mlybhp5Y0tzw Posted at 2016-9-20 09:05
Just got a follow-up email saying that my order is delayed... no details given other than to say the ...

Where are you located?  I ordered the 27/28th right around midnight - I received a delay notification yesterday and a shipping notification with tracking a couple of hours after.
2016-9-19
Use props
jojoenglish85
lvl.1
United States

Mlybhp5Y0tzw Posted at 2016-9-20 09:05
Just got a follow-up email saying that my order is delayed... no details given other than to say the ...

I just got the same email and i was told mine would ship 15th of SEP. I am really hoping my first experience with DJI will be a good one. So far, not so good IMO. Starting to feel like i might have made a bad decision.
2016-9-19
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

I am located in Virginia (USA).  I placed my order on August 28th and pay was confirmed shortly thereafter.  I emailed on 9/9 and was told that my order would ship "around 9/20".  Not sure what to think.  
2016-9-19
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

jojoenglish85 Posted at 2016-9-19 21:22
I just got the same email and i was told mine would ship 15th of SEP. I am really hoping my first  ...

Wow, that would be really frustrating... it's one thing to specify a date after the original timeframe (10-15 days after payment success) but it's another to push it out again indefinitely.  GRRRR
2016-9-19
Use props
dennish
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mlybhp5Y0tzw Posted at 2016-9-20 09:28
I am located in Virginia (USA).  I placed my order on August 28th and pay was confirmed shortly ther ...

I am in Phoenix - I had the same, talked to sales and they said the 19th - I got the email on the 19th saying a delay and then got the shipping notification.  Hopefully you will get one tonight around 2is like I did.  Tracking said mine is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday.
2016-9-19
Use props
jojoenglish85
lvl.1
United States

dennish Posted at 2016-9-20 09:38
I am in Phoenix - I had the same, talked to sales and they said the 19th - I got the email on the  ...

strange indeed. My concern is not When it will be shipped...It is simply the lack of coverage its getting under the Osmo Mobile. I don't understand it.
2016-9-19
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

Just got this email:

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

Sorry for keep you waiting and caused you the inconvenience. The order handling time of your order is about
within 5 business days after payment confirmed.

However, we got the updated news from the logistic team. Due to unexpected large amount of orders have been
received and our previous production capacity can hardly fulfill all of them, our previous shipping estimate has
been proved to be inaccurate. (

Based on current preparing progress, the estimated shipping time will be around within the end of the September Could you kindly wait for a few more days?

We will try our best to process it as soon as possible once the stock arrived.
Again, you have our most sincere apology on this.

Best Regards,
DJI online store Pre-sales team
2016-9-20
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

At this point I'm thinking I'll give it a day or two and probably cancel.  My concern is as much the level of support I can expect as an owner.  If things are handled this badly and I haven't even received my camera yet, what kind of help will I get if I have issues down the road??
2016-9-20
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.1
United States

Got a shipping update with a tracking number.  The uncertainty about when the order was going to ship was concerning, but I will give credit to DJI's sales team for very quick responses.
2016-9-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Mlybhp5Y0tzw Posted at 2016-9-21 20:16
Got a shipping update with a tracking number.  The uncertainty about when the order was going to shi ...

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules