Payload in Assistant 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antdrones
lvl.2
Spain

It's necessary change some settings in "Assistant" when put the Ronin MX in M600???? Because center of gravity, payload, charge, weight or whatever...
Please, i need to know, because now in affraid to fly with my camera.

Thank you so much
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

When installing the Ronin Mx onto a M600, there are no additional settings needed to compensate for payload. The aircraft has been made to hold a maximum weight. As long as the complete set up is under the maximum take off weight, you would be fine.
2016-9-9
Use props
antdrones
lvl.2
Spain

Sorry Jaime-DJI, but in other forum Blade told me that we need to do:
"Correct only the Z will need to be modified" ... "the balance for the z axis, where the craft will balance on its side with the gimbal below. So it would be center of puck down to that balance point."
2016-9-9
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-9 10:38
When installing the Ronin Mx onto a M600, there are no additional settings needed to compensate for payload. The aircraft has been made to hold a maximum weight. As long as the complete set up is under the maximum take off weight, you would be fine.

Hi there,

Reading this forum, it seems to me that different authorities ask where the center of gravity of the M600 Pro (+ronin MX + GH4 in my case) is and how that changes with the payload.
Personally I need this information to be able to finish my ops manual. Without that manual I 'm not allowed to fly my M600 Pro.
It would be great if DJI provided this information, now it seems to me lots of people are searching all over the place. Can't be that hard to find, being the manufacturer.

Thanks a lot
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules