No Internet Access on phone when i turn on my phantom 3 pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
virtuosity666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 554636 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Hi, Sorry My English is bad. i have a issue with my phantom 3 professional when i try to connect my phone to internet if phantom 3 pro is turn on the internet signal is lost, same at 3g data or other phone. its impossible to stream on youtube or facebook live but my phone data or wifi internet acces is lost.  
someone with same problem??

my phantom is phantom 3 proffesional not standard not 4k not advanced. thanks in advance.
2016-9-8
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

What phone are you using?
2016-9-8
Use props
virtuosity666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 554636 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-9-8 23:21
What phone are you using?

hi MJlstudios, an lg magna, moto g, htc one, samsung grand prime and nothing. all its ok but internet is gone when i power on mi phantom 3. interference or anything?
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Sir, please try to use the mobile device recommended, and then check again, when you access to live stream, what is the error message? would you please post a screen shot?
Here is the list:
ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
2016-9-9
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_zeYVYYtUjcbO Posted at 11-30 23:32
The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Also, focus on the IT field, https://www.dumpsjournal.com/Exam/JN0-230-dumps.html is the most nonpareil platform which assures you 100% guarantee about we have provided demo questions to probe the quality we are offering you success in any IT certification. Just visit us and get the utmost facilities.

What on earth are you talking about? This is a DRONE forum!!
2021-12-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

cheddar-man Posted at 12-1 00:38
What on earth are you talking about? This is a DRONE forum!!

He's not talking about anything.
He's a spammer and won't see your response.
All he does is try to drop his spam into as many forums as he can.

The sad thing is that you can report spammers as much as you like, but the "moderators" here will never do a thing about it.
They are too busy giving meaningless canned responses to threads that need no responses.
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules