Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to transfer file from Osmo Mobile to computer
3472 5 2016-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wto6071
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Osmo Mobile works great indeed. Can someone tell me how to transfer taken picture or movie files from my mobile to computer???
Do I have to everytime remove the SD card from the mobile into an adaptor  in order to transfer it to the computer???
Thanks for answering.
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

No, some apps also allow you transfer files under wifi, if your phone and computer is under the same wifi network.
Or you can plug a USB cable bettwen your computer and phone, and transfer the files
2016-9-8
Use props
poppylfh-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 976319 ft
United States

Can also share files on clouds, ie, Dropbox, iCloud, etc though may take some time to transfer large movie files.
2016-9-8
Use props
wto6071
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks guys for the advise, really helpful.
it's really stupid for me to know that can work.
2016-9-8
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.3

Singapore

Android assistant software works well in transfering file from device to computer,it can help you transfer file saved in SD card or internal storage.You could try it.
3-5 18:32
Use props
cgrayworks
New

United States

Hey hey, if this thread is still active, I’d like to elaborate on this question, as I’m having a serious problem trying to move video files from my phone (iPhone X) to my laptop (Macbook pro).

1st. I transferred a batch of video files from my iPhone to macbook via iTunes, and all the videos saved as .rec files, which can’t seem to be opened by anything.  Further, the files seem to be corrupt or something, as they show “1kb file size” when I get the info on each file.  How can I recover these files?

2nd.  I have more videos I’d like to save from my phone to my laptop, but I want to dodge the previously described info, so I’m trying to save all the photos into my Apple Photos app, however, all of the files appear to be corrupt and will not play from my macbook.  

I’d really like to salvage the footage that is in limbo right now, but most importantly, whats the best way to record video so that I can quickly dump the footage on my laptop in a file format that iMovie likes??

Thanks
5-4 22:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules