Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WTB Fatshark or Headplay
582 3 2016-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

Hi all, looking for a good deal on fatshark dominator 3 or a set of headplay googles, new or used, but cheap, as I am cheap.... we need a buy n sell here in case some want to get rid of used equipement. PM me or message here, pics, price what ever, thanx

2016-9-9
Use props
The Roach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 412831 ft
  • >>>

I spent months considering the same.  The HeadPlays are the way to go IMHO.  Half the cost and works with both DJI and 5.8ghz FPV racers.  Larger FOV also.  If you're getting older like me, you may need cheap Walmart reading glasses to help focus.  Twenty somethings focus just fine but the older crowd generally require reading glasses with the HP.  I use #3s, I'm 48.  The Fatshark HD looks like a nice setup and come with diopter lenses but it's twice as much - other than that, I can't comment on the FatSharks.  (Except for the fact that they are less 'geeky' than the HeadPlay)

I will say, I love the HeadPlays and could spend all day doing nothing but cruising around.  It's very light too, I was susprised.
2016-9-10
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

The Roach Posted at 2016-9-11 08:08
I spent months considering the same.  The HeadPlays are the way to go IMHO.  Half the cost and works ...

ty, I was leaning towards headplays... started looking @ Yuneecs as well... what would it take to be able to record ur flights with the headplays ( if u kno), when I fly my wakera I'd like to have vidseo to upload... thanx for replying
2016-9-11
Use props
jtusman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327024 ft
United States

I fly with the Fat Sharks V3's and would never use anything else. They are small and light to wear. If you fly racing drones fpv they work excellent  for that also. They also have a small fan so when you fly in very hot or cold weather it will keep the lenses from fogging up. My best suggestion is if possible find someone in your area with both and try them. Also the Fat Sharks do have a sd slot to record your flights when not using hdmi.
Also the Fat Sharks come with the correct cable to connect them to the hdmi module on your RC. The only thing extra you will need with the Fat Sharks is a charger if you don't have one. $5.95 from Amazon. I have tried the head play's don't care from the large box hanging on my face. Just in MHO.
2016-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules