Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Distorted picture on Android
1842 7 2016-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patrick2274
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi.
I'm Patrick from Jakarta.
I recently have Phantom 4 and I use Samsung Galaxy J7.
The picture on the Android screen shows white, sometimes green bar.
But when I unplug the SD Card from the Drone & I plug it to my PC using a card reader, the picture does not have that white/green bar - it is smooth.
What happens with this? Can anyone explain this? When I playes with Phantom 3 Advanced, this problem did not occur at all.
2016-9-10
Use props
patrick2274
lvl.1

Indonesia

This a snapshot of my distorted video clip.
Screenshot_20160910-211101.png
2016-9-10
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

What you see on your mobile device is a 720p resolution of streamed video from you Phantom. You can pick up a lot of interference from the environment you are  flying in. At the same time the video is streaming to your phone it is also being recorded to your sd card at whatever resolution you set in the camera menu. This recorded video to your sd card is not streamed but recorded directly to the sd card and there will not be any interference. I hope this answers your question.
2016-9-10
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft

Your signal is too weak to the RC.
2016-9-10
Use props
patrick2274
lvl.1

Indonesia

@mljstudios: thanks for your comments. So it means my camera & my Phantom 4 are not out-of-order?
Is it just the problem on my android Samsung Gal J7 that can only receive 720p resolution?
2016-9-10
Use props
patrick2274
lvl.1

Indonesia

I also sometimes have this message. I already done the calibration via DJI Assistant 2..using the cameras of DJI Phantom 4 facing the computer screen. Does it matter if I take off from a grass?
Screenshot_20160911-142959.png
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Patrick, Samsung J7 is not in our device recommend list.It may be incompatible with the DJI GO app.
Could you please change a mobile device which is in our device recommend list for a test?
Please try to do the VPS calibration again and restart the aircraft for several times.
If still no improvement ,I'd suggest you send it in for fixing. You could get in touch with our tech support at support@dji.com.
2016-9-12
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

The P4 is fine. You need more phone/tablet power. I had the same when starting with the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet that *is* on the recommended list but still flakes out. I am borrowing an iPad Air 2 from work which is perfect. I will bne replacing it with a better Android device but lucky I held off as I am now waiting for the Epson BT-300 to ship
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules