Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recover a DJIgo Waypoint mission other issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1004731 ft

Trying to lock down three issues...
lot of issues started since the DJIgo updates forced me to reset and reinstall everything a few times..also chips started failing after few uses. (differnet brands still working in other devices.) I synced all my flight data and having some issues I can't find online..

1. 4 of my micro SD chips will no longer work in the drone..worked fine prior and will format in other devices but no longer work in craft.

2. All of my waypoint favorites (after updates) are missing and I was working on a long term construction project- HOSED -
a. is there a place these are saved on your device? ( where are they saved? ) can they be recovered from a flight record synced data?
b. Why are they not synced? Are they suppose to sync? (don't start me on naming and saving these - so unproffessional)
c. can Litche somehow be used to recreate the flights.. biggest issue is 'height' since I only have data from take off point not actual height from ground.

3. why are there now three drones in my flight records when I've only had 2 craft returned and replaced. ( not consistant on devices )
a. I'm now stuck with a drone named by someone else. jairo??
b. I've never touched an inspire and it's showing in my account.

P3S with Android devices..

2016-9-10
Use props
roger.crawford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

Well heck with all the rest, tell them to supply you that Inspire they say you own!
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules