Drone Act Like Stupid
1280 16 2016-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Today i fly drone here and when i up it in the air its flying by its own self and its was a much ppl gathering there so i have to make a crash land to save kids and people there..i upload flight data what experts openion

https://healthydrones.com/main?f ... amp;page_id=GENERAL

2016-9-10
Use props
roger.crawford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

Took off in ATTI, looks like you never had a sat lock, and did it crash or you hit something at 43 seconds in? It saw a motor stop which if it was indeed the case it would have been uncontrollable.
2016-9-10
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

In ur healthy drones under Notifications @ 43 seconds it says Motor ubstruction my friend, maybe something got lodged in it, or u hit something?
2016-9-10
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

between motor obstruction and u were in attitude mode, maybe thats why it acted up
2016-9-10
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Portugal

no i try to to land and its was out of control so i had to kick it off in flowers so there its give me Motor ubstruction
2016-9-10
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Portugal

roger.crawford Posted at 2016-9-11 03:09
Took off in ATTI, looks like you never had a sat lock, and did it crash or you hit something at 43 s ...

Nop took off in GPS Mode cause tablet give me sound home point is updated .. and GPS Safe to fly is green and then i took it off . but few meters its flying buy it own .. means i dont even touch remote ... so there was to many ppl and kids so i hardly take it down near flowers and then i have to kick it off to fall down in flowers cause its was unresponsive by remote
2016-9-10
Use props
Dr AJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9311 ft
United Kingdom

SajidShah Posted at 2016-9-10 20:23
Nop took off in GPS Mode cause tablet give me sound home point is updated .. and GPS Safe to fly i ...

i think someone else may have taken over your RC ! :-)
2016-9-10
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

SajidShah Posted at 2016-9-11 03:23
Nop took off in GPS Mode cause tablet give me sound home point is updated .. and GPS Safe to fly i ...

look in ur healthy drones report, it shows u you were in att mode, u may have heard gps mode, but healthy drones shows att cuz of no sats, in att mod it would appear to fly on its won

look @ ur notifcations tab when looking @ healthy drones
2016-9-10
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

A        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to GPS_Atti
B        00m 02s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to AssitedTakeoff
C        00m 03s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to GPS_Atti
D        00m 43s        -5.2 ft        9 ft        Warning        Warning:Motor Obstructed
E        00m 47s        -4.9 ft        11 ft        Mode        Mode changed to Atti
F        00m 47s        -4.9 ft        11 ft        Warning        Warning:Satellite Positioning Off. Fly with caution
G        00m 49s        -19.7 ft        12 ft        Mode        Mode changed to GPS_Atti
2016-9-10
Use props
Jarwa
lvl.1

Finland

There are many reasons why the copter could switch to atti mode on it's own. (lost gps, bad compass data etc) There seems to be some big tree there which might cause loss of gps lock.

Also interference from wifi networks in the area could cause problems and lead to various strange things. Didn't notice such errors before the crash though. If the copter switches to atti mode it moves with wind and then the last thing you want to do is let go off controls as you have to then control it yourself. It won't stay still/stop automatically.

My P3A kept switching to atti mode mid flight randomly and start drifting with wind. Sent it to be repaired and they changed the compass. It works properly now. I don't fly in crowded areas though as I can't trust the system enough. Pretty much anything can happen. Can't really say much else about it. Dji might be able to dig out more data from the copter if you have to send it in to be repaired.

But anyway, it might be a good idea to go fly in some empty field and switch to atti mode to see what happens. It's not that much more difficult to control but it might be good idea to learn to compensate for wind & stopping the momentum before flying in populated areas. (If you haven't already done so)
2016-9-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heebus Posted at 2016-9-10 20:44
A        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to GPS_Atti
B        00m 02s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to Assit ...

I think you'll find that "GPS_ATTI" is how it reports 'P' mode, whereas "ATTI" is 'A' mode.
2016-9-10
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2016-9-11 04:12
I think you'll find that "GPS_ATTI" is how it reports 'P' mode, whereas "ATTI" is 'A' mode.

yes, right after the motor obstruction warning it says mode att
2016-9-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heebus Posted at 2016-9-10 22:46

I think that was probably as it hit the ground, depending how it landed, might lose GPS and switch to ATTI mode.
2016-9-10
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Heebus Posted at 2016-9-11 07:46

And look at the altitude it is at when it reports atti and motor obstruction ???
You are looking at the crash, not flight.

The brief summary that Healthydrones give sshows the Phantom took off in GPS mode, had good satellite lock and crashed soon after.
2016-9-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-9-10 23:14
And look at the altitude it is at when it reports atti and motor obstruction ???
You are looking a ...

What's interesting though, although not much more to be gleaned, is that the CSV (open with excel) download from Healthy Drones breaks the flight down into 1/10th second intervals with a lot of information available.
2016-9-10
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2016-9-11 08:23
What's interesting though, although not much more to be gleaned, is that the CSV (open with excel) ...

What can be seen from the CSV file is that the  Phantom was not responding to the control inputs and would have been appearing to act crazy.
Looks like a case for DJI Support to assess.
Even when CSV file is available from HealthyDrones, it still lacks a lot of the  data that  was shown by the Phantomhelp.com log viewer before DJI started encrypting the  data in flight records.
2016-9-10
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Portugal

Jarwa Posted at 2016-9-11 03:58
There are many reasons why the copter could switch to atti mode on it's own. (lost gps, bad compass  ...

i agreed with you .. cause after that i fly again on another location its perfect
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules