814 4 2016-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canadagoose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80499 ft
Canada

Hi all,

I've been flying the Phantom series for over two years and my pet peeve was that of not being able to see my iPad Air 2 screen on anything but an overcast day and even then it was difficult to view.  There had to be a hood that would really work and I tried a few with no success.  Then I found, entirely by accident, a new hood that looked like it had all the features I needed in order to have a glare free screen.

I found Hi-Aerial and bought one right away.  As soon as it was opened I could tell right away that this new system would work!  There are three versions available.  The basic hood, the boost or extension (just like you see the pro's use) for Apple products and then for Android tablets that can be custom made in three weeks that are the same price for the equivalent sized Apple product. The best thing is that the tablet fits inside the base hood!

It works not just well but awesome!!  I was so impressed that I became a dealer for the US and Canadian markets.  Take a look https://www.mikeharrisaerials.com/hi-aerial-.html
any questions about this product don't hesitate to contact me.

Mike
2016-9-10
Use props
MicroFPV
lvl.3

United States

Interesting and looked some on your site but most of what I see is related to imaging.  I did see pictures of the hoods but no real information or pricing.  What's a basic hood for a ipad mini 4 run?

Thanks.
2016-9-13
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

MicroFPV Posted at 2016-9-13 12:00
Interesting and looked some on your site but most of what I see is related to imaging.  I did see pi ...

All the pricing is there. Scroll down.
2016-9-13
Use props
MicroFPV
lvl.3

United States

Got word from the mfg, at least I guess it was the mfg along with an amazon link.  Be pretty quick to test a piece of bent cardboard...
2016-9-13
Use props
Swarm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 645804 ft
United States

Hoodmanusa.com also makes some good ones too.
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules