DJI GO Detailed Instructions
656 0 2016-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft

Hey pilots,
Is there a link somewhere for detailed instructions for the GO app? There are a lot of functions, most can be figured out but some others could do with a little more info. I only see a little info in the AC manual. Seems there should be a complete manual for the app. Sure you find find helpful posts that explain some functions, but there should be a complete manual for it.

And on a different subject (maybe I should start another thread),  can we just do away with the RTH within 20 meters thing where it just lands? I still cannot figure out a reason  to have that and plenty of reasons not to. I choose a Home point carefully to avoid accidents, why defeat that and risk a crash? I guess it would be fine if your home point were in the middle of an acre of flat empty pavement, but that is rarely the case (and still would not explain why it does it). Granted you rarely need to perform a RTH so close by, but there is simply no need for the exception. Just bring it back to the launch point. Always.
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules