Trying to update but only 1 beep noise
580 6 2016-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
powersportmotor
lvl.2

Hi Guys,

I have a phantom 3 Advanced model and I am trying to update the firmware. When I turn it on it is only making one beeping noise and that's it. Normal it's makes several and then changes noise when it's updating.

This time it only makes one kind of beeping noise only one time and then is completely silent. Even when I take the SD card out it doesn't make a difference. What does it mean when it only beeps one time only and then is silent?

Thanks
Dave.

2016-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Powersportmotor, have you tried to format SD card, download firmware, extract it, then put bin file into the root of SD card, then check again?
When upgrading, what is the led status on gimbal? it's blinking green and red?
Please connect your mobile to remote, turn on aircraft, and check firmware version on "About" page firstly.
Version.png
2016-9-11
Use props
powersportmotor
lvl.2
United States

Hi,

I formatted the SD card before hand and then uploaded the software. When I turn on the light on the gimbal is a solid green. It'll only make one beeping noise and then be completely silent
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

powersportmotor Posted at 2016-9-12 10:26
Hi,

I formatted the SD card before hand and then uploaded the software. When I turn on the light on ...

Hi, would you please check the "About" page with details as attached picture?
2016-9-11
Use props
powersportmotor
lvl.2

Here is what it shows in the app.

Thanks
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2016-9-12
Use props
powersportmotor
lvl.2

Finally got it to work!
The issue was my BIN files were not original they had a .2 or .3 meaning they were copies. Lesson learned make sure you only have the original file.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

powersportmotor Posted at 2016-9-13 03:23
Finally got it to work!
The issue was my BIN files were not original they had a .2 or .3 meaning the ...

Great! Please enjoy your aircraft and wish you have nice experiences flight.
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules