Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal broken, needs to be exchanged
904 7 2016-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markuseckardt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304370 ft
Germany

DJI has the absolute latest customer service I have ever experienced. I bought a Zenmuse X5 Gimbal in the hotel's own store of DJI, which had broken from day one. Anyone who believes that could simply return an item to DJI, will experience his miracles. I have sent several mails to the after sales service of DJI, but which do not lead to success. So returning is almost impossible. So within the 15 day period (Conditions DJI). At the DJI service in Germany, with a request to exchange for a new Gimbal and what do you think what happened: No parts available, must first come from China. The case of a support center for the whole of Europe. They can not even exchange a gimbal.

DJI should be ashamed, that is not a service of a world leader

Is the service in the rest of the world just as bad ? .

I have the text with Google from German translated into English . I hope you understand what I have written .
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear, could you please provide a ticket number or case number for your correspondence with the Europe Support team?
2016-9-12
Use props
markuseckardt
lvl.2
Germany

I am happy to transmit them the Case number. I tried that already with the support in China and it has brought no success .

Case Number  1608102YX-1297
Never again will I buy something in DJI Online Store.

I had a similar case with a Sony phone. The exchange was 4 days. That's service.

2016-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

markuseckardt@g Posted at 2016-9-13 13:14
I am happy to transmit them the Case number. I tried that already with the support in China and it h ...

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Customer satisfaction is important to us. I'll help to escalate it for you.
2016-9-12
Use props
markuseckardt
lvl.2
Germany

Customer satisfaction is important to us. I'll help to escalate it for you.

Probably only on paper. I've tried several times to get in contact with after sales support. I always get the answer you want me to get in touch with support by the EU.
I did. But that does an exchange with a new Gimbal for 2 weeks I do not find normal.

2016-9-13
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-13 02:11
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Customer satisfaction is important to us. I'll help to escalat ...

DJI Mindy - If customer satisfaction is so important, why is DJI  not pulling all the old Inventory of Batteries ( From full flight systems )  from your vendors and getting them New Batteries?  There must be a way to find all Inventory out there that is say over 120 days in stock and Replace the Broken Batteries with New ones.
OR inform all vendors to test the battery before shipment, defective ones are replaced and shipped back to DJI.   This is so simple to solve.

It is a real hassle for the consumer to Make videos, get screenshots, copy receipts, wait for delivery of product etc.  This should be handled at point of sale .

Or provide a Hassle free exchange program .  When customers have to buy Extra batteries because THEY even know there is a good chance they will be shipped a bad battery there is something not right .

I love my DJI product, I just think some of the simple customer satisfaction principles are overlooked and would be so simple to remedy.

Please just pass my comment up the chain of command, I know it is not  DJI - Mindy's fault .  

donnie

Mindy , you are a consumer of goods , you would not like it if you purchased a product with a defect that was KNOWN by the company?  Then have to spend at least a couple of hours working out return procedure then waiting days for replacement.

I reply to you because you are in Hong Kong, I would assume close or at the Factory.

Thanks for reading and passing  this along.

donnie

2016-9-13
Use props
markuseckardt
lvl.2
Germany

I'm sorry to hear, could you please provide a ticket number or case number for your correspondence with the Europe Support team?

3 days ago and no response. This is precisely the problem with DJI
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

markuseckardt@g Posted at 2016-9-15 17:07
3 days ago and no response. This is precisely the problem with DJI

Mindy and I had escalated the case to see if anything else can be done. Unfortunately there is a stock issue for these components in your region at this time that is trying to be rectified as soon as possible. Earlier Today, you should have received a notification from the Europe Support team earlier Today indicating that your gimbal should be in the processed of being exchanged shortly. I understand how frustrating this situation is, but it will be addressed soon.
2016-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules