9709 11 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How many of you are converting the MP4/MOV files into more edit-friendly formats?

2016-9-13
Use props
chris198810
Banned

Japan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-10
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Belgium

I am using Wondershare Filmora and editing the .mov's directly.
2016-10-10
Use props
Lily123
New

United States

I usually convert other videos to mp4 for easy playing or editing. For example, convert mov to  MP4. As for video editing tools, i like iMovie.
2016-12-30
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I do, and I consider it correct to do so. I convert to a high quality AVI format, which results in a much larger file for editing, only converting back to MP4 once the project has been finished and rendered.
2016-12-30
Use props
RichAffronti
New

United States

I usually use AmoyShare AnyMusic to download and convert video to mp3.
2017-6-14
Use props
christing
lvl.2

Singapore

You can try the DJI Phantom 4 Pro video converter app. I'm using it with good result.
2017-12-4
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Freemake Video Converter will just about do any video - but get an older version ... best is Vers. 4.1.10, as the latest is now asking subscription ...

But note that UHD such as 4K will be downgraded by FMVC ... to more manageable file size. For Youtube Vids ... its priceless ... nothing better.
Don't forget also that VLC Player is able to convert any video its capable of playing. That's totally FREE !!!!

Nigel
2018-7-4
Use props
alan_sky
New

China

if you have a good internet connection, you can use the site zamzar.com to convert files free
2018-7-5
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi
I use FCP (Final Cut Pro) , it handles both MP4 or MOV formats, the latest version is also compatible with both H264 & H265.

You can then upload to Youtube directly from FCP.
2018-7-5
Use props
gr8h8m
New

United States

I'm using VLC player to convert to other formats and then reposting videos at this website.
2018-7-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Tonya Rabish Posted at 2-28 22:38
you can use the powerful AVI to Final Cut Pro converter - Avdshare Video Converter to convert the unsupported AVI to Final Cut Pro preferred Apple ProRes

Except the files produced by the camera are MPEG files, not AVI. And AVI is not unsupported, not in the non-Apple community
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules