Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slave remote not connecting after installation of new firmware
1098 3 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
varner.brett
lvl.1
United States

I updated to the new firmware and now the slave remote will not connect.  App version 2.9.1  Aircraft version 1.9.1.30  Remote Controller (master) version 1.7.40  Camera version 1.8.1.00.  

The slave remote shows a light purple light and the dji go app shows it as disconnected.  It will not show up on the master RC  "Slave Remote Controller List"

The master remote works fine and the aircraft flies fine.  Any suggestions on how I can get the slave remote to connect?  Right now it is just a rechargeable paper weight.
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello varner, disconnected means your mobile device is not connected to remote properly. Would you mind change another USB cable or mobile device to have a test?
2016-9-13
Use props
varner.brett
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-14 02:09
Hello varner, disconnected means your mobile device is not connected to remote properly. Would you m ...

I have tried 4 different cables and 4 different mobile devices and no change.  I have even tried to delete the DJI Go app and reinstalled it.  No change.  Still shows as "disconnected"  Everything was working fine until I updated to the new firmware.
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

varner.brett Posted at 2016-9-15 00:13
I have tried 4 different cables and 4 different mobile devices and no change.  I have even tried t ...

Please try the following button combination to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and set the unit as a slave again.

Make sure that your mobile device does provide some sort of indication that the RC is connected via USB.
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules