Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin MX "optional" GPS module and timelapse mode
2323 1 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olders.liam
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Two years ago I almost bought a freeflysytems movi 5 gimbal instead of the Ronin. I didn't. I owned the Ronin M for one year and I was so frustrated with it losing its marbles under G forces I sold it and bought the MX right away because DJI clearly stated this one was meant for G forces and has a GPS unit. Still on their website it says you can get an optional GPS module but it's no where to be found. Most retailers advertise that it has a built in GPS, one source proved that wrong. Does anyone know??  On the ground I find it frustrating because the front overhang is in the shot if you use a wide-ish lens. Another thing Freefly has implemented into all their gimbals is a programable timelapse mode. I don't see why this can't be added to the Ronin platforms?!  I've searched the web for these two points and found nothing so I'm hoping this point is heard. Is this false advertising or ..

Please see image attached clearly stating what it says on their site right now.
IMG_4042.PNG
2016-9-13
Use props
iamlapse
lvl.1

Netherlands

Yeah I feel you! Freeflystems is pushing it really further! DJI please make a programable time-lapse mode!
2016-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules