Osmo Mobile - lock gimbal direction in the app?
7891 5 2016-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iangoldberg71
lvl.2

I was curious if there was a way to lock the gimbal direction in the app instead of the standard method of holding the trigger down?  

The reason im asking is I need to do a shot with the extension rod but need the gimbal direction to be locked... i looked in the manual and tried to dig through the app but I think Im overlooking something

is this even possible?

2016-9-15
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

The only way I've seen is when shooting a Timelapse, there's an option for "tripod mode". I know this isn't a solution for normal video but it shows that the gimbal can be locked. Hopefully DJI will add the ability for other camera modes as well.
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, press the gimbal button on the right side when you enter the Osmo view, in it it has an option says "Orientation lock" , click it , then it will lock the orientation.
2016-9-16
Use props
iangoldberg71
lvl.2

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-16 16:59
Hi, press the gimbal button on the right side when you enter the Osmo view, in it it has an option s ...

thanks!  worked like a charm!

cant believe i missed that option

perfect

I dont understand all the hate for the Osmo Mobile I see in the forum here... i absolutely love mine
2016-9-16
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-16 16:59
Hi, press the gimbal button on the right side when you enter the Osmo view, in it it has an option s ...

Are you referring to the "Pitch Lock" option? I'm not seeing an orientation lock on my Android.
2016-9-16
Use props
Skyggen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 321168 ft
Norway

bleyten Posted at 2016-9-16 16:38
Are you referring to the "Pitch Lock" option? I'm not seeing an orientation lock on my Android.

Its the same on IOS, only Pitch lock. I would like to have a orientation lock aswell
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules