Dji GO on Samsung Galaxy TAblet 2 10.1 : doesnt start !
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goncalo
Banned

Portugal

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-9-15
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

may not have enough power. i have a tab4 10.1 and it works.  but my s7 works better
2016-9-15
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

ok yeah looked at specs and its a dual core 1 ghz 1gb ram..  my tab 4 is quadcore 1200ghz with 1.5 gb ram
2016-9-15
Use props
JustGoThere
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41778 ft
United States

My phone stopped working at 2.9.0 (Android) It's an older phone and the app had been running fine until the latest update.

They have obviously made some type of new hardware requirement with the latest update.
I actually wound up side loading 2.8.4 back on my phone and it's all back in business...
(just thought I'd throw that out there...)

The older files are available... just search for them...
JGT
2016-9-15
Use props
mochorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940148 ft
Canada

I have an S2 T710 (plenty of power) which was working excellent with v2.83 and now having similar issues since the v2.84 update   
Had a lot of hope for DJI Go v2.9 but it was even worse. Tablet reboots while trying to load. Camera video feed is very flaky and I need to reinsert USB cable several times before the live feed finally appears.
Went back to v2.83 and all is well.
Obviously a problem with these updates and our Android devices.

One thing to try is uninstall app, delete tablet cache and install fresh. When I did that with v2.9 the tablet quite rebooting, but video feed still an issue.
2016-9-15
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha goncalo,

Go back and enable Google Play Services and WiFi.  Airplane mode cuts those out when you use it while flying.  Not flying, they should be allowed to do their job or they will shut you down.  Try this and see if it works.

There are a couple other settings you need to work on that I have forgotten right now.  I am sure others will fill you in.  I will check in on your thread later.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-9-15
Use props
Kwaka Pants
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hmm, I have a galaxy tab 2 10.1, but I've not tried it with the P3S, will try give it a go over the weekend just to see if it runs or not.
2016-9-16
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha goncalo,

One of the other ways to get up and rolling is to enable Hardware Coding.  This will take some of the load off of the processor.  There are other threads that discuss problems similar to yours.  if you use the search function it may help your effort.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules