Phantom 2 Transmitter V2
1168 3 2016-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GAg6PU6IqoPi
lvl.1

United States

I am curius to know if the V2 Phantom 2 transmitter will bind and work with any Phantom 2. The Phantom 2 I purchased used comes with the transmitter that does not have the gimbal tilt control wheel apparently a V1 controller. I am hoping to just purchase the V2 Remote Controller( http://www.helipal.com/djip2-14- ... -controller-v2.html ) and use it with my Phantom 2 which must be a V1. I know I can purchase the lever and install it on the current controller but I would much prefer to use the wheel on the V2 remote. Thanks for any advice you can offer. I am a new Phantom 2 owner and want to get the most out of my equipment.  
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Yes you can use the upgraded Phantom 2 RC with the V1 Phantom 2.
2016-9-15
Use props
GAg6PU6IqoPi
lvl.1

United States

Fantastic, I thought that was the case as I know I had read it somewhere. I just wanted to be absolutely sure. Thanks so much for the prompt reply my friend.
2016-9-16
Use props
Heliphlier
lvl.1

United States

I was just about to order the V2 remote when I fund someone selling a  DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus remote. My question now is will the Vision plus remote bind with the V1 Phantom 2? It would be great if it did as it would save me $50. Thanks again and I apologize for the silly questions but there is just so much info out there its hard to separate one model from another. I hate to get the wrong gear.
2016-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules