Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOSD MK2 recording
1713 4 2016-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FL370
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all, has anyone experienced problems downloading flight data since the latest upgrade?  The iOSD assistant does not see the card or switch the iOSD into server mode.  I've removed the card and I can see the .DAT files directly on a PC so the card itself is ok. I want to make sure the flight recorder hasn't been disabled in firmware before buying a new one.
Thanks
2016-9-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you clarify what flight controller do you use with the iOSD Mark II?
2016-9-16
Use props
FL370
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sorry, yes, it's the A2
thanks.
And if I do need to buy a new one, is it available individually any more?
2016-9-16
Use props
FL370
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Some further info; there seems to be a basic communication issue as iOSD assistant can't detect settings or see the hardware ID, so it's not just a data recording/downloading issue.  I have re-installed iOSD assistant to no effect, perhaps it's a driver issue with the latest Windows update? Although it does open a COM port when connected to PC.  
Any suggestions gratefully accepted!
2016-9-16
Use props
FL370
lvl.1

United Kingdom

FL370 Posted at 2016-9-17 00:38
Some further info; there seems to be a basic communication issue as iOSD assistant can't detect sett ...

SOLVED!!
It was a Windows driver problem.  It seems that the latest Windows 10 update required all drivers to be signed so the DJI Win stopped working.  The PC had to be rebooted in troubleshooting mode, and changed to allow unsigned drivers.  I then re-installed the DJI Win driver and re-established communication with the iOSD.  Strange that communication with the A2 and Zenmuse were never affected.  It would be nice if DJI supplied signed drivers.
2016-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules