Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Buying a dji product with zero worries......
1029 5 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeepinocala
lvl.4

United States

After everything I went through and from what I have read that others have gone through I figure a good piece of advice to give is------Buy your dji products from your local hobby shops this way you can have someone to go to if you have a problem. Simply ask them if they stand by their products I have found the little local hobby shops CARE they will help when company's wont. The hobby shop I bought my dji from has shipped me new esc's and paid for return shipping of the old wrong esc's that came in it now I have zero worries   Buy Local support the ones that care LOCAL HOBBY SHOPS.
2015-1-30
Use props
rod
First Officer

New Zealand

I agree. I live in New Zealand and could often import much cheaper from USA.  However when things go wrong, it is a long way back to the seller!  Also by purchasing locally you help keep your own  locale and commercial environment alive.  I have seen too many shops closed by the big shed outlets.
Cheers!
Rod
2015-1-30
Use props
gnixon2015
First Officer

United States

totally agree, i bought direct from nowhere china and feel like that is where my support would be if i had probs...
2015-1-30
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.4

United States

Totally agree.  Have lucked out so far.
2015-1-30
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.4

United States

I have no hobby shops that are DJI dealers nearby. So, I bought my Phantom from Amazon. I couldn't be happier with the great price and super fast free shipping.
2015-1-30
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.4

United States

I bought mine from a hobby shop off ebay and he has sent me 4 new replacement esc's will amazon do that? Also 6 months from now will amazon still help? The hobby shop I bought mine from will. Support you local or in general just buy from a hobby shop.
2015-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules