Osmo quad battery charger
1863 7 2016-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

Does any one knows if you can use a phantom charger with the new Osmo quad battery adaptor?
2016-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello capalvch, do you mean the External Battery Extender?
Please refer to this link :http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-external-battery-extender
supported charger models.png
2016-9-18
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Venezuela

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-18 04:04
Hello capalvch, do you mean the External Battery Extender?
Please refer to this link :http://store. ...

No, I am talking about the new charger for four osmo batteries. It comes whithout the adaptor for plug to the wall
2016-9-19
Use props
Sky-way
lvl.2

United States

My guess would be no, but I don't know for sure
2016-9-19
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Venezuela

Dji answered me that i need the new Osmo 57 watts adaptor. Don't know why they sell the charger without the adaptor if you need it anyway.
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

capalvch@gmail. Posted at 2016-9-20 02:04
Dji answered me that i need the new Osmo 57 watts adaptor. Don't know why they sell the charger with ...

Sorry, the adaptor and the Quad Charging System are sold separately. And you could use the phantom charger for the Quad Charging System.
2016-9-19
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-20 12:03
Sorry, the adaptor and the Quad Charging System are sold separately. And you could use the phantom  ...

I knew that it will work with rha phantom adapter, but the guy in the shop chat told me that it won,t so I spent in a charger that I already had. I recived the same adaptor that comes with the phantom. I don't understand why the shop page of DJI have a chat that are managed by peaple that doesn't know the product that they are dealing with. And if you see the description of the adapter in the page, they don't tell you the output voltage so you can,t be shure.
2016-9-24
Use props
leadingedge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1965 ft

South Africa

I know this is an old thread, but I need some clarity on the Quad Charger please. Am I able to use the 100W (A14-100P1A) power adapter with this charger? I see one can use it with the external battery connector, but they dont mention it when it comes to the Quad Charger.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules