Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Swiss tour II : Furka Dampfbahn steam trains reworked new scenes
1011 7 2016-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

The video has been reworked as I made a 2nd swiss tour and contains now many new scenes with new bridges, closer shots of the steam locomotives, while total length stays almost unchanged.

2016-9-16
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

There is an additional small scene where cows blocked the track
2016-9-18
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

Seems no one likes this video.

I am a little surprised as this is the first of my videos which I like myself honestly I was not really satisfied with any video I did before. But to do this I needed 10 days and 330min of video.
2016-9-19
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.4

Great video and really good camera work! Good job my friend
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a nice rendition, thank you for sharing, The extra scene with the cows was pretty funny, though it was a tad far away. Have you put this one on SkyPixel? It's another way to increase the view count.
2016-9-19
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-20 00:44
It's a nice rendition, thank you for sharing, The extra scene with the cows was pretty funny, though ...

I didnt see the cows on the tablet when filming. I just seen the train stopped which happens sometimes with this train. That there were cows on the track I have seen later in the hotel. Thats why the video is so bad, I tried to get the sky and the train in one picture instead.
2016-9-20
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-20 00:44
It's a nice rendition, thank you for sharing, The extra scene with the cows was pretty funny, though ...

I have my problems with Skypixel. My Videos are over 2GB but Skypixel has this small limit. Ok then I try to import from youtube BUT Skypixel only shows me the newest 10 videos to choose. Even when I upload them it sill shows me the same videos again next time. I didnt see how to get more then 10 videos shown to import? I also cannot change from newest to most popular to change the videos shown.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Very impressive video. It's really nice!    Happy flying!
2016-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules