Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lesson Learned!!!!!!!!!!!
992 5 2016-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennish
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So I accidently ordered a new Osmo + and numerous accesssories for both it and my orginal Osmo.  They were all listed as 3-5 day shipping except for the OSMO+  Here I am 16 business days and 20 actual days into my order and I don't have any product.....  Needed the accesories this weekend to be used on a shot, informed by customer service that they would all ship together.
While I understand that perhaps seperating the order would have been smarter or more prudent thing to do now - I purchased over 1K in cameras and accesories.  Don't have to worry about it with any other vendor I have ever dealt with.

Lesson learned - will never order direct from DJI again......
2016-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,dennish. Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to escalate it for you.
2016-9-16
Use props
dennish
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-17 11:26
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,dennish. Could you please provide me with your order num ...

Thanks

I just got off of chat with support that informed me that it would not ship until the 19th - all together - order number is 001192325030.  It is somewhat pointless now since I will not have the equipment I need for this weekend.  But appreciated.
2016-9-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

dennish Posted at 2016-9-17 11:42
Thanks

I just got off of chat with support that informed me that it would not ship until the 19th ...

Dennish, thanks for your reply. "If you have ordered many types of products, then we will ship them together instead of shipping them individually. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please place separate orders." This was stated on our website when customer placed order with more than one item. Sorry but we need to comply store policy. Shipment will be arranged as soon as possible. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
2016-9-17
Use props
dennish
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-9-18 12:07
Dennish, thanks for your reply. "If you have ordered many types of products, then we will ship the ...

HAHAHA - on day 16 of 15 business day shipping 22 actual days I receive:

Thank you for purchasing an order from the DJI Online Store.
Due to large demand for the item you purchased, we are afraid that the shipment of your order 001192325030 will be delayed. Apologize for all inconveniences caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at onlinesales@dji.com.
Please ignore this email if you have got ready-to-ship confirmation from our Online Sales Service Team or find shipment status updated in DJI account.
Thank you.
DJI
2016-9-18
Use props
dennish
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dennish Posted at 2016-9-18 21:10
HAHAHA - on day 16 of 15 business day shipping 22 actual days I receive:

Thank you for purchasing ...

And 4 hours after I received a delay message - I received a shipped message with tracking number- woohooo!!!

Should finally have my OSMO + by Thursday if all goes well!!!  Need it and the accessories for a job this weekend, so it may all work out in the end.

DJI customer service reps are great and responsive, the notification system, emails and meeting expectations could use a little work.  
2016-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules